BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Rubi S.
Mmm the sweet smell of peaches! It is a bit pricey but it is worth the money, this is my first time ever trying a too faced palette & I am truly impressed. The colors are great for for these summer days. You need this palette in your life!
Taylor C.
Punxsutawney
I borrowed my friends to see if I liked it and I loved I I just haven't had time to go to sephora and get one. But it is very smooth and easy to apply. The smell is great and definitely everyone should get one of these at some point. I highly recommend this!
Mad A.
Honolulu, HI
This is a good quality palette, but the smell is very strong. A lot of people enjoy the smell but i just don't love it. There is only one shade i hate in the palette and it is the green one, it just doesn't look good on my eyes. But the formula is really good.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen
I can't believe this is the best palette ever! Smells amazing obviously! Great colors and payoff, although one or two colors may look chalky and I hate glitter topped colors. Too Faced did it again! I love them so much, can't wait for more Sweet Peach products
Jess D.
Loxahatchee, FL
Not only is the pigment amazing but the smell is delightful! I recently purchased this palette and it has definitely been giving me Spring Vibes. The shadows are easy to blend, the colors are beautiful and so is the packaging. I'm very happy with my purchase.
Tiffany M.
I'm absolutely in love with this palette. This is my number one go to palette to take with me everywhere. You can achieve so many great looks which I love because it has pops of color to make the palette special. And the smell of peach is absolutely amazing.
Samantha F.
this palette was worth the wait! It even smells like peaches! I'm very basic with makeup, so I only use about 4 of the colors, but I use them daily! Maybe I will experiment more later. The quality is fantastic. They've lasted me a surprisingly long time, too.
Tracy I.
Robinson, IL
I'm in love with this palette!
The colors are so stunning. They are nicely pigmented, easy to blend, and they smell great!
It was $49, but has so many colors I'll be able to use it year round.
I have never been disappointed by Too Faced.
Parekura K.
Auckland
My second favourite palette after the chocolate bar palette, too faced is on the more expensive side but this beautiful palette was definitely worth it! All 18 shadows are pigmented and super blendable!
Blanca M.
I love the colors and SMELL. perfect shades for spring and summer, very pigmented but they shadows don't tend to stay on all day eye with a primer and some seem chalky but I am absolutely in love with everything else (including the adorable packaging) plus the colors nectar is the prettiest shimmer ever
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.