BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Alejandra O.
(Ciudad de México)
Omg! I just get my peach pallet is everything, very buildable, long lasting, reach pigments, variable color gamma, it's affordable, smells so delicious, the eye shadows just complete all your look and make your eyes pop out! I totally recommend this product
Sydney B.
Dover, NH
I used this at a friend's house and let me jus say, I ADORE this palette. It smells so sweet and the pigmentation is incredible. The shadows are so buttery soft. I am looking to buy my own. Absolutely worth the money.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
I am so glad they brought this palette back! The sweet peach palette is the perfect picture of warm tones! The formula is great and the shadows are super blendable! This palette is perfect for everything from day time to date time!
Aireanna H.
Carson
I love this palette so much it reminds me of the chocolate bar palette but has more spring and colorful shades. It is very easy to use and I am a repeated user. I would definitely buy again, and recommend to you all
Tiffany M.
I'm absolutely in love with this palette. This is my number one go to palette to take with me everywhere. You can achieve so many great looks which I love because it has pops of color to make the palette special. And the smell of peach is absolutely amazing.
Bailey D.
Wow is all I have to say! This product blew me away. I was in awe as I opened it and the smell made me love it even more!! The colors are beautifully saturated and pigmented. They last all day, and are full of variety. Too Faced really outdid themselves.
Alexis S.
Bettendorf, IA
This is the best palette i have found in years! There is a very Wide range of shades which makes it easy to use one palette for alot of looks! My favorite shade is nectar. I even use it for highlight on my face. To top it all off it smells so great!!! 100% recommend!!!
Jessica G.
I really love like this palette even though it was limited edition and super hard to get I think it was worth it! The colors are simply beautiful and awesome quality! The colors work great with my brown eyes! Love It
Angie H.
Panorama City, CA
Honestly LOVE this eyeshadow palette!! It has some really beautiful tones and they're perfect for spring summer time. They're very pigmented which is a good thing that could easily be a bad thing lol but overall honestly, I think my favorite palette so far!
Samantha F.
this palette was worth the wait! It even smells like peaches! I'm very basic with makeup, so I only use about 4 of the colors, but I use them daily! Maybe I will experiment more later. The quality is fantastic. They've lasted me a surprisingly long time, too.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.