BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Evelia P.
Lindsay, CA
I have heard so many good things about this palette, I just didn't get to buy it ladt time it came out. I finally got my hands on one and ong I love it so much. The smells amazing.
Melanie H.
Williamston, SC
The colors are beautiful and work well with my skin complexion. They smell Devine and the smell lasts all day! This is a step up from the e.l.f brand palette I have been using. The colors are very pigmented and last a while. They would probably last longer with a primer which I don't use.
Stephanie F.
fort Wainwright
Oh my! Does this smell amazing. This palette is extremely pigmented and blends nicely. There isn't a lot of fallout on my face when I'm done with my eyes. This palette looks amazing with hazel and brown eyes.
Jennifer T.
Fairview, OR
This cute little palette has been my go-to lately to tie together my soft spring look! The combo of shimmer and matte eyeshadows and light and dark shades makes it the perfect palette to complete any look. Plus it smells amazing!
Samara D.
Love it way to much! I understand some people don't like the fall out that much but its an easy fix! the smell of the palette is absolutely amazing! It wasn't that expensive and I recommend it very much to anyone who loves to play around with makeup!
Tiffany S.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this palette very beautiful colors very pigmented and buttery easy blending ❤️ I use it daily so many different ways and combinations. I have green eyes. I will buy this again as soon as mine is gone lol
laura b.
I don't have this but have watched many many reviews on it. I really want it. My nickname is Peachy and I love all things peach! This palette would have great colors for my skin tone! Which, itself is quite peachy. The packaging is beyond adorable too!
MeKayla B.
This palette is SO GORGEOUS. I love the pigment in every single color! This is definitely an every day palette for me. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Renee R.
This is my first palette from Too Faced. It smells ah maze ing. I really love the color combos. It has some mattes and shimmers. There are so many looks you can do with this palette.
Paola B.
Providence, RI
Smells delicious!!! Colors are beautiful and vibrant. I love the shimmers. Just don't love the occasional fallout. I do prefer this over the chocolate palette. Over all its easy to use. I apply with a brush and setting spray. I just love how nicely I can blend the colors!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.