BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Taylor S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Love this! All of the shades are beautiful, I love this because you can get so many different looks out of this one palette! The smell is amazing and I'm so happy I got this. Everyone talks about how the pigment isn't very good in this but I disagree, I've never had an issue.
Natalie E.
Yup. I'm a lover of the sweet peach. I can not live without this pallet. Smells heavenly of peaches. Super awesome pigment shadows with little fallout. Really just so pretty on everyone. I own two!!
Maleni R.
I really like the eye shadow palette. The colors are very nice. I would definitely buy this product again. I have other Peach collections and I love them. I has a nice smell on the palettes that I like it. I would buy this product again. I love it and it's a nice collection.
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I love everything about this palette! The smell, the pigmentation, the color selection. I felt too faced stepped out of the box for this one and I love it. The whole collection is beautiful and it's well worth the money!Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Whitney P.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is the first too faced product I have bought and I love it! The colors are great and super pigmented. The palette smells like peach which is cool too. Overall I was pretty pleased with this palette and I think it was worth the money!
Darian C.
murrieta
This palette is so warm and welcoming, it has a sweet soft appeal to it and smells amazing. The peachy tones have a mix of earthy tones give you a very down to earth look that is just perfect for a more natural look. You get the glow of a warm peach. I love this product.
Destiny A.
Queen Creek
I love this eyeshadow palette for my everyday neutral looks. The colors in this palette are stunning and very pigmented. These shadows are also very creamy and blend like an absolute dream. This palette is great if you love very peachy- orangey tones and it smells amazing too!
Elizabeth R.
El Paso, TX
This palette is amazing! I love everything about this palette. My eye color is green and I love how every color in this palette goes with my eye color. These eyeshadows are super long lasting and they will literally last all day long. I would definitely buy this palette again!
Alyssa C.
The colors in this palette are so beautiful. The pigment is pretty decent, but needs a good quality brush to get the most color payoff. They don't exactly smell like peaches, but smell nice. These colors blend easily and can be combined to form endless looks. However, I'd wait to buy it until there is a sale or a coupon because it is very expensive.
Cassie D.
I am SOOOO in love with this pallet. Amazing transition colors. It is very versatile, going from day to night is a breeze. I held off for a long time on this pallet just due to other reviews saying it was strong or too sweet. It turned out to be a very light sweet peach smell
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.