BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Kayla S.
This palette, like all Too Faced products, smells great! The color selection is mostly neutral tones, but there are a lot of different options to create different looks! My school’s drama club mainly uses Too Faced palettes for their versatility; they’re also very easy to use and blend! The only issue I have sometimes is that some colors aren’t as pigmented as you expect. They can be built up, but I feel like it’s harder to blend everything together after a while.
Kaylie M.
Orem, UT
I was so excited to buy this palette but once I finally did, I didn’t love the looks as much as I thought I would. Personally, all of the looks I’ve done with this palette look very similar because the shades are so similar. If you like the colors, you’ll like the palette. It does have a nice formula and great smell - just don’t expect a lot of adversity from it.
Abigale M.
Amherst
My brother gifted me this palette and it's one of my favorite pallets I own. Not only is it easy to apply, but all the colors are highly pigmented. It smells JUST LIKE peaches, but it's not an overbearing smell. The shadow lasts all day! Each color is gorgeous, although obviously the looks are limited to peach tones.
Daniella G.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
Too Faced never seems to fail. This pallet is incredible. I have big dark brown eyes, almost black. So natural colors are always nice. This pallet brings my black eyes out so insanely that I don't think there us any other pallet that does so as well as this one. Let alone the scent on this pallet is W O W. The colors are highly pigmented and it comes with a good assortment to chose from. If you want something dark and bold or something light and natural :)
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
This was one of the first palettes I purchased due to the fact that it is an everyday/natural palette with a few pops of colors! The formula of the shadows are very nice and pigmented! They never get patchy and blend very easily. I have notice there is not much kick back or fall out when applying these shadows. You also get a mix of both mattes and shimmer which is really nice. The palette is great for anyone who wants to do more natural looks! It is a nice palette with a good sized mirror!
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I really love this eyeshadow palette! Packaging is so beautiful and simple. The colors are more of my style and pigments are sooooo beautiful! It smells really like peaches. Swatches are beautiful and it glides on really good. I would 100% recommend others to purchase this eyeshadow palette!
Ayla R.
This product smells amazing - almost too amazing that in certain cases it can be a bit overwhelming. The colors are fun to play with and there is a range that allows to create many looks with it. Some of the colors are patchy compared to others and this does have some fall out to it. I definitely think you can buy just as good products from the drug store nowadays. Especially with all the peach palettes that drug store brands are coming out with l!
Sarah M.
Brooklyn, OH
One of my favorite palettes, tbh. It’s my go to, because it has the perfect shades for blue eyes. It can create a Day time look that is easily converted to a night time look with the color groups. It has matte and metallic and sparkle shades, so you can play it safe or get glammed up. The pigmentation is GORGEOUS, you barely need any product for full coverage. Best blendable eyeshadow I’ve ever used and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Carla B.
This palette is amazing! It has a wide range of colors from Browns to purples, peach of course and even green! It smells divine! The color payoff is great so product will last. It had mattes as well as shimmers. I would say it’s a great value considering all the colors you get to play with! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Annie S.
Saint Cloud, MN
I really do enjoy this eyeshadow palette. I know a lot of people aren’t a fan of the scent but that type of things doesn’t bother me so I love it! I can create a lot of beautiful natural everyday looks with this palette and of course can kick it up for some dramatic eye looks as well. I really have not had many too faced eyeshadow palettes that have stirred me wrong. To be honest I don’t think any palettes I have ever had made me disappointed in my purchase. I think this palette is definitely worth the hype it was given when it first launched.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.