BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
Omg. This palette smell so good. I just want to eat it lol. It's soooooo pigmented and the colors are beautiful. You can make so many looks with this palette. I love it. One of my favorite palettes i own.
Jackie V.
I love love love this palette it smells so good and the colors are amazing and the pigmentation is out of this world I highly recommend this to everyone it's a staple item in my collection! It's so very peachy
Kelly W.
I love the smell of this palette and the colors are absolutely gorgeous. So bendable and easy to use. I have never been disappointed with too faced. They never crease and they're always super pigmented.
Alyssa R.
San Jose, CA
I am obsessed with this pallet I have one on my own and I use it every day not only does it smell delicious but the colors are so pigmented is such an amazing pallet and it's definitely something you need in your life
Sarah V.
Cincinnati, OH
When this palette came out I had to have it! I was lucky enough to get the last one at one of the stores near me! It smells just like peaches and the colors are gorgeous. I use this palette almost every day!
Sarah G.
The too faced peach palette is so beautiful! I bought it online from Ulta after Christmas and I received it a day early. The packaging was beautiful and the colors are just so beautiful and so pigmented. I would buy it over and over again!
Silvia C.
Santa Rosa, CA
This palette is amazing! It smells like peaches and the colors are beautiful! I love this palette and highly recommend it! The shadows are very pigmented like all other too faced palettes! Great for all year round! Love it love it love it!
Angelica R.
Pennsauken, NJ
A great palette to add to your collection. I did not purchased this right away because I did not want to deal with the hassle so I waited, but now that I have it; it was the best thing purchased. The smell of the palette is amazing. The eyeshadows are pigmented and I love the shades.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I love this palette! I was lucky enough to get it. The colors are amazing and have cute names! The shadow pairs well with eyeshadow primer. The palette is going to last forever. AND it smells like peaches!'
Valeria M.
I really like this palette. I was so excited to buy this palette because the colors looked nice and I love peaches (it smells so good!). My one disappointed was that some of the shimmers didn't stand out to me enough and were just okay. Still, the colors look great on medium olive skin.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.