BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa R.
San Jose, CA
I am obsessed with this pallet I have one on my own and I use it every day not only does it smell delicious but the colors are so pigmented is such an amazing pallet and it's definitely something you need in your life
Missy B.
Wallingford, CT
I bought this palette because I love pink/Peach eyeshadow with my blue eyes and blonde hair. There is a good variety of color in this palette, but some of the colors are stiff and hard to work with. There are definitely a few colors I will use, but will not repurchase in the future.
Valeria M.
I really like this palette. I was so excited to buy this palette because the colors looked nice and I love peaches (it smells so good!). My one disappointed was that some of the shimmers didn't stand out to me enough and were just okay. Still, the colors look great on medium olive skin.
Christie A.
West Windsor, NJ
i like this palette a lot. i HATE the smell and wish there was more diversity in the colors. i feel like it looks quite dark but overall the shades blend so beautifully and i love the names of the colors
Angelica R.
Pennsauken, NJ
A great palette to add to your collection. I did not purchased this right away because I did not want to deal with the hassle so I waited, but now that I have it; it was the best thing purchased. The smell of the palette is amazing. The eyeshadows are pigmented and I love the shades.
Krista G.
Abilene
Amazing would buy again. This product is the perfect palette for any day and I use it daily . It really brightens up your makup look and it isent too pricey. The packaging is lovely and very very high quality and I would definitely buy again. It is one of my favorite makup products
Sarah G.
The too faced peach palette is so beautiful! I bought it online from Ulta after Christmas and I received it a day early. The packaging was beautiful and the colors are just so beautiful and so pigmented. I would buy it over and over again!
Andrea E.
sulphur, LA
This palette was my ride or die this summer. I used it almost every day. The colors are creamy and the palette has a lot of variety but is still cohesive. I love the smell and I can't wait for the other parts of this collection to come out
Courtney C.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! I honestly could just smell it all day. The colors are super pigmented and they range from nudes to green to purple to black and of course beautiful peachy colors. Perfect mixture between shimmers and mattes. The only thing I would change would be to add a brush.
Ursula L.
I absolutely love the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. Not only does it smell like peaches (delish btw) it has beautiful colors and great color pay off. You can also do many looks with this single palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.