BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Bailey B.
Euless, TX
Omg y'all I loveeee this palette. It smells delicious, and the pigment is amazing. I would highly highly recommend this. This is actually the first time I've ever used any too faced product, and I will definitely be buying more of their products!
Hannah Leigh M.
Atchison, KS
I love the pigment that these shadows have! I had the opportunity to sample this from one of my friends and the peach smell is simply amazing!this is definitely on my list of palettes that I would like to own!
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
I I am not too big on the smell. But I love the color selection. It comes with a variety of different colors. And every single shadow is so pigmented. This palette has so many different uses. It's honestly great for daytime looks, and even nighttime
Ricki M.
Houston , TX
I'm praying they bring this one back cause I definitely will be purchasing another one! Beautiful color layout and the pigmentation is just beautiful as always. The smell and packaging are just pluses to already bomb palette!
Bethany H.
This is my new favorite palette! Can do so many looks with it. It blends easily, smells just like peaches, and has the right amount of pigment. I have fair skin and brown eyes and I love the way it looks on me.
Tonya H.
Love, love, love this pallet. This was my first Too Faced purchase and I am So glad I did. I have hazel colored eyes and these colors make my eyes pop !! The shadows are so pigmented. There's very little fall out. And you can do so many looks using this pallet. Highly recommend this pallet !!
Mia L.
miller place
The sweet peach palette by tooToo Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette faced is my all time favorite eye shadow palette. The colors in the palette are very unique and look beautiful on the eye. The shadows are very easy to blend and long lasting. The pigmentation of the shadows is great. I love the too faced sweet peach palette!
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
Can we start of with, every time I open the palette I want to eat it! The aroma Judy takes over! The shadows are very pretty and you can creat countless day tonight looks with the palette. I would recommend it to my friends.
Annie R.
I love this palette but I hate the smell. I’ve creating amazing looking matte eye looks as well as smoky and glittery eye looks with this palette. I also love using the very pink and coral eyeshadows to create a fresh eye look. It’s very versatile. I just try to ignore the artificial peach smell.
Samantha M.
Edinburg, TX
To be honest this palette is very rich in pigment ..the colors are very beautiful Nd they last all day for me . Very natural but beautiful looks Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.