BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Maddy T.
Minot
The colors are defiantly very pigmented, and such a variety of them. Everyone obsesses about the smell, however I'm honestly not too fond of it. I find myself reaching less and less for this pallette as I'm not always into these types colors, but I think I'll defiantly be trying again sometime.
Daniela B.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Packaging is very eye catching and first noticed thing about this product is smell which i amazing!! Soft settle colors with good quality that matches price. Maybe should have a few darker tones a bit. Overall great product that is a must have.
Vanessa T.
Gardena
This pallet has an amazing variety of may shadows and shimmery shadows. The shadows have an amazing peachy scent to them I bought this at Sefora.I am happy about this purchase and I would totally recommend it.
Hannah Leigh M.
Atchison, KS
I love the pigment that these shadows have! I had the opportunity to sample this from one of my friends and the peach smell is simply amazing!this is definitely on my list of palettes that I would like to own!
Bailey B.
Euless, TX
Omg y'all I loveeee this palette. It smells delicious, and the pigment is amazing. I would highly highly recommend this. This is actually the first time I've ever used any too faced product, and I will definitely be buying more of their products!
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
I was one of the lucky ones to get this palette on the first round!! It's amazing. TooFaced killed it with the theme and shadows. It smells divine! And these colors are perfect for summer and fall! Great transition!
Maria F.
Sonoma, CA
I love this palette! It smells so good. It is very easy to apply and use. I love the pigmentation and I bought mine at ulta. The only thing I wish it had was more peach colors. But overall love this palette. :)
Angela K.
algonquin
This pallet has a great variety of colors. The packing is sturdy and tough- in confident it can withstand being dropped. The pigment is strong and the fallout is minimal. I have a beard time blending some of the shades together. The peach smell is subtle and "natural" smelling, not artificial
Chaya B.
Too faced products are always the cutest, and this one didn't disappoint. Great palette, with beautiful colors. The pigmentation is good, not the greatest but does the job. Yes, I would recommend this palette to others!
Alina M.
Tallassee, AL
I love the color choices in this palette, they are very blendable, and the pigmentation is good but, I am not a fan of the scent. I gave it three stars because the smell is so off putting but once it's on your eyes your cant really smell it. I would recommend this palette just because the colors are so pretty and it is a really awesome palette!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.