BY TOO FACED #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Marialy R.
I don't even know where to start.this is the best pallet everrrrrr,it smells sooooooooo good and it's super easy to blend.there are a lot of natural colors and I would really recommend you to get your hands on this pallet❤
Lizbeth D.
Compton, CA
I am absolutely in love with this palette! First of all the packaging is so pretty, and the peachy scent is amazing. You can create so many different looks with this palette, you can go for warm or dramatic looks. I would totally recommend.
Emily T.
gilbert
I absolutely love this palette. The packaging itself is adorable and too face doesn't just stop there, it smells just like peaches! The colors are usable and the colors are very pigmented and I almost hit pan with all of them. I would totally buy this again just because it's now in my everyday use and routine.
Jasmine L.
All time favorite palette! I received this palette for Christmas of 2016 and was in love! And I still am! This palette is for everybody, it's full of diverse colors and very pigmented. It's worth the money and I suggest you invest in it. I used this palette every single day after I got it for four months straight so much so that I flat out neglected my other palettes, I used this palette so much I had to hide it from myself!
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood, WA
I purchased this palette on a whim and because of all the hype. I was quickly disappointed. When I tested all the shades, I realized that I only liked half of the colors. And the ones that I did like, I already owned similar shades in my collection. The concept is cool, but just not a fan of the color selection.
Jeanette P.
Canonsburg, PA
I honestly love this palette! The colors are beautiful, the pigmentation is good, shadows blend well and it smells good. The s was t reminds me of peach Snapple. I feel like this palette has a good variety of colors that it could work for just about everyone.
Rachel M.
Riverview, FL
I'm surprised at how much I really like this is one of my favorite pallets definitely top five. After I purchase this eyeshadow palette I decided to give more of the two-faced brand a second look. I think that green shimmer is a disappointed and the purples are okay not up to quality of the rest of the palette
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
This palette is okay for me. I purchased it when it first came out but I don't go out of my way to reach for it. Not a fan of how these colors show up on my skin. I also feel they should have more matte shades in the palette.
Alana M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This palette is very nice and easy to blend out but I'm not a big fan of the color choices. I wish they would have included some lighter shades. The darker shades also include a lot of fallout so do your eye makeup before your face makeup. However, altogether, this palette is beautiful and I do recommend it!
Brittney D.
I bought this because I thought it was limited edition and it had colors that were named after Southern things. You have to love branding, right? However, the shadows themselves are maybe a 5/10. It's not worth the money.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.