BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Maria F.
Sonoma, CA
I love this palette! It smells so good. It is very easy to apply and use. I love the pigmentation and I bought mine at ulta. The only thing I wish it had was more peach colors. But overall love this palette. :)
Steffani T.
Austin
So since Im obsessed with anything that smells delish. I totally ran out and got this one. I like it a lot the colors are purrfect and they stay on quite nicely with or without primer. Great buy would buy again again and again lol
Corissa D.
Rohnert Park, CA
I adore too face products. This has all the neutral shades to make my heart skip a beat. Great for an everyday look. Did I mention is smells soooo good? Well it does. I am so glad they rereleased this line and expanded upon it. Since I missed it the first time. The packaging is durable and cute.
Annie C.
I love this palette. This makeup palette gives you so many looks and SMELLS AMAZING. Also the packaging is the most gorgeous one I have in my collection. It doesn't even compare to my others I love it so much.
Rosaline K.
Pasadena, CA
This peach infused palette is PERFECT for spring and summer!!! I think the peach look honestly suits everyone and it's so in right now. I think this is the perfect day time eyeshadow palette. You can create endless looks with this. Too Faced is so creative w their packaging which I also adore
Andrea W.
This palette is sooooooo worth the hype! I own too many eyeshadow palettes and this is has become my everyday go to palette. If I travel, I take it with me. And it smells amazing! They need to hurry up and re-release because I'm about to hit pan!
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Love,love, LOVE! I've always just gotten a nude shadow palette but was wanting to try the new Too Faced Sweet Peach because the colors looked and SMELLED amazing. It was a little pricey but I wouldn't it trade it for anything. The colors are so pretty and the shimmery ones stay on all day as well.
Maddie K.
Ellington, CT
I am B E Y O N D in LOVE with this palette!!!!! I've had it for a few weeks and I usually try to use different palettes everyday but seriously every single day I've used it. I can't stop!! And can we talk about the packaging? SO CUTE! The smell? DELICIOUS!!! This palette is a MUST HAVE!
Cayla L.
This is such a great pallet it smells amazing and goes on your eye smoothly it's cheaper than most eyeshadow price of $49 I have no crease but the eyeshadow looks great on me plz try it out so cute and try more of too faced palletsToo Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Elizabeth S.
Woodway, TX
Great job Too Faced this palette is everything I hoped for and more. It's one of my favorite Too Faced palettes. I was glad to find this on HSN. The cute packaging, great peachy smell, super blend-able, vibrant colors make this worth every penny. I would definitely recommend this and would buy again. It's a purchase you won't regret.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.