BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

hannah f.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm sad to say this but I just wasn't all that impressed with this palette. I was so excited when I saw it in Sephora but when I applied the shadow, they had so much fall out and not very much pigment that it almost didn't seem worth it. The packaging is cute and it smells really good, but I don't use it often at all
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
One of Too Faced greatest. The colors are so pretty and flirty but also great for a unique smokey look. The colors would look great on many skin tones. The palette smells like candy peach rings which makes me want to eat the shadows everytime I open it. Well worth it for some fun but also safe colors for everyday wear.
Destiny B.
At first I was very skeptical of this pallet. I didn't think I would use it very often because it has so many brown colors and almost most to all my pallets have multiple brown colors in them. It smells amazing and the colors are great! I ended up using it a lot and I still do. I love Too Faced! They never let me down.
Christina H.
Clarksville, TN
This is such a cute pallet! It has the cutest peach shades for some cute summer looks. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I feel like there are too many warm tones and browns in the pallet and only a few fun/peach shades. Though the warm tones and browns make it super easy to make a full look which is super nice!
Kacie S.
Tallahassee , FL
This is a gorgeous palette for spring and summer. The colors blend so easily together and stay put on the eyelids all day long with no creasing. With 18 colors, you can create so many looks with this palette. I would highly recommend this if you like neutral shadows and are looking for a little extra pop of color.
Dorothy T.
I love the color selection of this palette, and the smell doesn't bother me. The shadows are a harder formula, but are long lasting and don't fade quickly. Some of the colors (like the purples) don't show up as true to pan, but I do like to use them to deepen the crease because they appear more black/grey than purple.
Chelsey M.
Pinckney, MI
i LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! MORE THAN ANY OTHER PERSON. i think it is a GREAT value. i think its worth the price. i bought it a ulta beauty it was only $20 there. this is the first time i have used it and i love it. i would totally buy i over and over again for the rest of my life. i totally recommend it to any one who love s makeup
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Just peachy was the only color that I was excited about once looking at pallet in person. Swatches where not impressive but definitely a step up from cheapos you get at the drugstore. I'd also heard a lot of slack about the smell. I thought it was nice.
Sara G.
I love all of the shades in this pallet because I have really dark eyes and the peachy tones and the purples make them pop. I think that is a pretty good value compared to other brands who over charge. I recommend this to a lot of people because I feel like there are shades in the pallet for all eye colors and skin tones.
hanna y.
I already loved the too faced chocolate palettes, so when this came out I just had to try it. This is now my number one palette out of the more than 40+ I own. It not only smells yummy, but the colors compliment my NC25 skin tone so nicely. The colors are pigmented and warm, so they don't look chalky on my skin. Love it!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.