BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Kyleen M.
Lincoln , RI
Love love love! I received this as a Valentine’s Day gift and I couldn’t be happier. It was purchased at Ulta. It smells amazing and the pigment is great. The packaging is always beautiful with too faced. The hues are great and really make my blue eyes pop. I love the way there is a little pamphlet that shows how to wear it too!
Stephany M.
Orlando , FL
I don’t enjoy the concept, this palette should more pinky and peaches or lighter shades. I like the idea of a peach palette but it does have too many dark shades. Kinda disappointed! Not a fan of too faced eyeshadow palette but this palette is a good best seller. I just say try it by yourself
Laney O.
This is a very good palate. The shades are easy to blend and last a whole day with primer. I️ bought this off of Amazon. While it is an amazing variety of shades, it is very expensive. I️ like the mirror built into it, and would recommend this product to anyone willing to spend a pretty penny on a great quality eyeshadow palate.
Marleny R.
Bronx
One of my favorite palettes!!!!!!!!!
I love the peach smell I really want to eat it 😁
The shadows are really pigmented and very soft
This is my go to palette I can create day to night makeup look. This palsy is my travel friendly.😍😍😍
Patricia C.
Glendale Hts, IL
Omg I love this palette this has been my go to palette this summer love the formula easy to blend the pigmentation is good and it smells great. Definitely recommend this palette.
Farrah Q.
Scranton, PA
One of my favorite investments. I was on the fence about this but it is so easy to make a look with this. I will always take this when I travel because there’s no fallout, you can do a daytime or night time look and the smell just makes me so happy. The colors just speak to me.
Madeline J.
Dover, DE
I have a lot of mixed feelings on this palette. I like the color scheme in general, but some of the shadows are awful. The dark, plum purple looks like black (it’s so bad). Some of the shadows are patchy and lack pigment. And some are just beautiful. I do enjoy the smell though
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to every day pallet and my travel pallet. I love that it has everything I need for a full look. It is a beautiful formula that blends perfectly. It gives you full color payoff. No patchiness or weak color saturation. It’s worth the price. Oh and it smells divine.
Sadé G.
East Orange
Omg I am absolutely in love with this palette... it smells sooooo good. The packaging is really cute. I got mine from Sephora... I even pull this palette out yesterday to do a peachy look... this pallet is a must have
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is a great peachy palette. I love the colors. Wish there was more matte and peach shades. I bought this from Sephora and I believe it’s $49. Smells just like peaches. I like this palette. I highly recommend if you live these colors. Very easy to work with and blends really well.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.