BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Grecia E.
San Diego, CA
I love this eyeshadow palette! IT is perfect for an everyday look specially with this weather in San Diego.  All the shadows are easy to use and blend.  They are warm toned and actually smells like peach.  I would definitely buy again since it is becoming one of  my go-to palettes if not my only go to eyeshadow palette.
Belma Z.
I'm really disappointed in this palette. I heard good things about it and was really excited to try it. Not pigmented at all, compared to other brands and palettes I own. Over priced for this kind of quality. The colors are super light, makes it hard to work with.
Jaid S.
I dont have this my cousin does and its so great i like it alot i like the color selection and how pigmented it is and how there is shimmer and mattes its also really pretty packaging and i like the name lol but i really reccommend me and my cousin both love it
Tylar C.
Hartselle, AL
This is my all time favorite pallet!! The smell is beyond amazing, and it's so so pigmented with very little fall out! The colors are gorgeous spring time colors, and blend so well! I love too faced cosmetics and when this pallet launched, I was so excited .. seriously if you don't own this pallet, YOU NEED IT!!
Riley H.
Beautiful palette with lots of opportunity for different looks. Has a little bit of fallout but isn't a problem as long as you can control the shadow while applying it. I would definitely repurchase because this palette has a lot of good versatile staple shades that are great for everyday looks or even full glam.
Maria M.
SAMMAMISH, WA
Mi valoración no llega a cinco estrellas, ya que no me motiva mucho que mis productos de maquillaje tengan olor, pero por lo demás es todo un clásico entre mis paletas como sus antecesoras las Chocolate de Too Faced, los pigmentos no son perdurables, por lo que suelo retocarla pasadas unas horas, pero los colores son tan bonitos que lo compensa.
Phillis J.
HYDE PARK
wow The colors are so pretty I wanted more but they were sold out I suggest when you see this grab a couple of them,my eyes   are gray and green, I would buy the whole line . Sephora The colors are warm and smell like peach  . yes  I would buy this again.  I love this peachy color for the beach .
Esmeralda Q.
Alamo, TX
I love this palette, it's super pigmented! The scent is a plus. I love how it has a variety of colors that go great together. The packaging is adorable !!! It has its mattes and shimmers. I would so go back to the day I bought it just so I could feel the excitement!
Jessica L.
Boise
First of all if your into things that have bright and vibrant scents this is for you, girl! Personally I'm not super into the peachy fragrance and it actually makes me avoid using the palette! Eep! Other than that it's a great product that every girl can use to create SO many looks. Very versatile and worth the ~$50
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Probably my favorite palette out of them all. This palette has beautiful colors that compliment my medium tan skin tone. The peach scent is a nice touch and the pigmentation is great. Blends like butter.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.