BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Deanna L.
Bay Shore, NY
This palette is a must have!! I purchased from Sephora and I am IN LOVE! The colors are so vibrant and creamy and they blend like a dream!! I loved the warmth to go with my brown hair and brown eyes and especially liked how their was all colors for your lid, crease, brow bone highlight and inner corner!
Brittney D.
I bought this because I thought it was limited edition and it had colors that were named after Southern things. You have to love branding, right? However, the shadows themselves are maybe a 5/10. It's not worth the money.
Alyssa H.
Elverta, CA
This is one of my favorite pallets. You can make a really dramatic look or a soft elegant look with this pallet.i have dark brown eyes and every color looks good and goes well with my eye color. Will definitely buy again.
Jasmine L.
All time favorite palette! I received this palette for Christmas of 2016 and was in love! And I still am! This palette is for everybody, it's full of diverse colors and very pigmented. It's worth the money and I suggest you invest in it. I used this palette every single day after I got it for four months straight so much so that I flat out neglected my other palettes, I used this palette so much I had to hide it from myself!
Melissa G.
La Grulla, TX
I have trouble with my hooded eyelids from them being so oily and these eyeshadows are perfect. So pigmented and they stay on all day. No trouble at all with them creasing. This is my go to palette . Completely in love.
Lizbeth D.
Compton, CA
I am absolutely in love with this palette! First of all the packaging is so pretty, and the peachy scent is amazing. You can create so many different looks with this palette, you can go for warm or dramatic looks. I would totally recommend.
Emily T.
gilbert
I absolutely love this palette. The packaging itself is adorable and too face doesn't just stop there, it smells just like peaches! The colors are usable and the colors are very pigmented and I almost hit pan with all of them. I would totally buy this again just because it's now in my everyday use and routine.
Schuyler A.
The packaging is to die for! It feels heavy and luxurious when you hold it in your hand. The smell is so amazing and it doesn't go away even after the 1000th use. The colors are creamy and crazy pigmented. You can definitely create many looks with this one palette. Even tho it is expensive it's worth it
Lauren L.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Not the best but has some pretty colours. It is somewhat long last though. So far there are no drugstore dupes, so if you want these colours you should get this pallet. I would recommend this product for people with pale skin.
Arianna C.
Downey, CA
I absolutely adore this palette I use this whenever I'm looking to have a natural look and it is great for everyday wear. This formula is really blendable and creamy. The shadows are not powdery at all. All the eyeshadows stick to my face well so there isn't any fallout. This product is really good, I highly recommend it.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.