BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Angelica S.
It smells amazing. The colors are really good & the color payoff is good. I know with Too Faced palettes it either a hit or miss. This one is a hit & worth all the hype. I have several palettes & this is one of the best.
MicKayla O.
Dyersville, IA
These shades are very pigmented. Nice range of colors. It's a little pricey, but in my opinion it's worth every penny. The shadows are easy to apply, and very easy to blend out. And it smells good, that's always a plus :)
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
This palette is okay for me. I purchased it when it first came out but I don't go out of my way to reach for it. Not a fan of how these colors show up on my skin. I also feel they should have more matte shades in the palette.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I really do like this palette a lot, I love that it smells like peaches, it's so addicting to smell. The only reason why I gave it 4 out of 5 is because I don't really use pinky eye shadows and there are quite a few in this palette but they are extremely pigmented so if you like pinks, definitely try this one!
Jeanette P.
Duncan, OK
I honestly love this palette! The colors are beautiful, the pigmentation is good, shadows blend well and it smells good. The s was t reminds me of peach Snapple. I feel like this palette has a good variety of colors that it could work for just about everyone.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorite go to palette, I've reaching for this palettes everyday seen I purchased it. I have several of there palettes. This palette works well with all eyes color, but mine eyes are brown. Yes I would recommend
Brittney D.
I bought this because I thought it was limited edition and it had colors that were named after Southern things. You have to love branding, right? However, the shadows themselves are maybe a 5/10. It's not worth the money.
Melissa G.
La Grulla, TX
I have trouble with my hooded eyelids from them being so oily and these eyeshadows are perfect. So pigmented and they stay on all day. No trouble at all with them creasing. This is my go to palette . Completely in love.
Deanna L.
Bay Shore, NY
This palette is a must have!! I purchased from Sephora and I am IN LOVE! The colors are so vibrant and creamy and they blend like a dream!! I loved the warmth to go with my brown hair and brown eyes and especially liked how their was all colors for your lid, crease, brow bone highlight and inner corner!
Melissa F.
Wayne, NJ
The smell of this palette is beyond good!! I use this product almost everyday and the colors/shades/tones are perfect for every skin type and this is the best palette ever!!! I will be purchasing it in the future again
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.