BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Paola F.
Debo confesar que cuando la vi en la web me enamore a primera vista PERO wow de verdad que me enamore solo de un empaque practicamente, a pesar de tener colores realmente bonitos y PONIBLES hasta para diario, su pigmentacion no es lo que esperaba #sosad
Abby A.
Kerman, CA
I got this palette for Christmas from my hubby and I love it and use it everyday. The colors are so pretty and quite pigmented and the palette really does smell like peaches! Everyone should add this palette to their collection ;)
Miranda W.
Webster , MA
Yes yes yes! If you have been debating this the answer is YES!! The scent, the color, the textures.. best EVER hands down one of my favorite products to work with. Allows you to create smokey eyes, natural eyes.. what ever you want!
Jenn M.
Worth the Hype ! This palette is absolutely gorgeous! I purchased this palette when it was limited edition and I was hooked immediately, the quality of this palette is wonderful !! I was so glad they made a peach collection because I also picked up the peach blush and the lip gloss! Highly recommend for anyone's collection !
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
It smells like peaches and taste like it too ( no I don't recommend eating it lol )!!! Out of all of
my TooFaced palettes ( and I own every single one, except for maybe two or three little ones ), this palette is my fave. The colors are perfect for year round and blend beautifully. This palette is a staple in my makeup kit when I'm doing a client's makeup for any occasion or event.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
I am absolutely obsessed with this palatte ever since I saw it at sephora and on everyone's wishlist and it is definitely living up to all my expectations, the colors are really pigmented and blend well together. What amazed me was that applied my makeup at 5 am and by 10 pm it still looked amazing (with the use of my urban decay primer)
Haley A.
Okay I'm IN LOVE with how bendable and pigmented these shades are! The price is totally worth it because not only do the colors look amazing, but they also smell amazing. There are endless looks to be made with this pallet and I'm happy that I got one. I love the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Mali R.
San Marcos, CA
You get so many looks with this palette and its amazing. I have deeper skin so many of the shadows don't have that intense peach color you see on other people but it is still pigmented and shows up. I find that a lot of the shadows show up neutral on my skin, which I actually really enjoy. I would recommend this palette.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
had been desperately awaiting for this palette to come back in stock. it smells like peaches literally. blends super well and it's great for sexy peachy looks, warm and cool tone winter looks, and they throw in extra colors other than orange and browns to add pops of color to everyday looks. love love love.
Lezette B.
A lot of people say this palette was over hyped. I'm not one of them. I really have enjoyed it so far and I have tons of palettes but reach for this one quite a bit. My only complaint was it was limited edition but Too Faced fixed that and now you can get it again. Definitely a worthwhile purchase in my opinion with a nice array of neutrals and the perfect amount of pops of color.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.