BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah G.
Rockville, MD
I am such a fan of this palette. It smells amazing, just like an actual peach (or peach candy). The shades are great for my pale coloring. The only shade I have trouble with is Tempting. There is a lot of fall out, but not at the time of application, just as it wears throughout the day. Not smudging on the eyelid, but actual specks on the top of my cheekbones that look like ashes.
Brittany P.
Hazle Townshp, PA
I absolutely love anything from too faced. I adored my chocolate bar palette so lord knows I had to have the sweet peach palette as soon as it was released. It was almost impossible to get my hands on for awhile but totally worth the wait! The colors are beautiful and that smell is to die for!
I'll be honest and say I didn't have high hopes for this palette, I have other too faced palettes and they seem meh especially for the price. Pigmentation is lacking, primer can only do so much for a product. The smell is horrible, very strong but does fade.
Hailey T.
Lexington, KY
I love love love this product I've only used it once from a friend and it smells so good and the colors are so beautiful. I'm definitely going to get this palette of my own or a few to stalk up so I never run out. I highly recommended.
Kari C.
The amazing peach scent alone is worth the price of admission but I LOVE warm toned eyeshadows so this palette did not disappoint! I hate that it's limited edition because I personally think everyone needs this one in their collection.
Sayra M.
Tulare, CA
Honestly one of my favorites from Too Faced! It has amazing colors, great pigmentation and smells like peaches!!!! You can create so many different looks with this palette because it's so versatile. I definitely recommend it to everyone! 😍😍😍😍
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
In love! So many great colors in the peach family, with great pigment. A pricer pallet but it was limited edition. Smells like peaches! Like the chocolate bar pallet smells like cocoa. I love too faced pallets can't go wrong with them
Gabriela S.
Lumberton, NC
This palette it's so freaking good! I love that it has all the color u need to create a natural look. This is my to go to palette when I just need to look pretty in a natural way it's has all the right color. The pigmentation it's great and it blends so well. I good highly recommend this palette specially if you starting to do makeup I think this is the perfect palette to start on.
stephanie g.
I absolutely love this pallet! Not only the smell but the colors are so pigmented and beautiful !!! The orange color is beautiful to apply is it as a base and is very easy to apply ! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to someone who does not have it yet !
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
I am absolutely obsessed with this palatte ever since I saw it at sephora and on everyone's wishlist and it is definitely living up to all my expectations, the colors are really pigmented and blend well together. What amazed me was that applied my makeup at 5 am and by 10 pm it still looked amazing (with the use of my urban decay primer)
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.