BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kelsey G.
The perfect palette for spring and summer. Colors are pigmented and gives the perfect mixture of glittery, shimmery and matte colors. I got this at my local Sephora in January and have used it nearly everyday since. I will buy this again as soon I go through the first time. I've found that all of the colors are easy to blend and perfect for beginners and experts alike. Seriously a 10/10
Elana T.
I absolutely love this palette. First of all, it smells amazing; just like sweet peaches. I think that it is completely worth the price. You get so many beautiful colors, with such great pigmentation. You can create such a wide variety of looks with this palette, and I have loved the formula so far. I would completely recommend!
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
What isn't amazing about this palette? The packaging and container is gorgeous, it smells amazing, the colors are very versatile and they blend together super easy. You can easily get a smokey eye for a night out or everyday glam looks. I use mine all the time and have yet to hit a pan. I purchased when it launched in December 2016.
emma p.
honestly, i do prefer the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette 's sister the Chocolate Bar.. only because the chocolate bar offers more casual nude colors while the peach pallet offers a lot more of a pinkish tone. all together, i still love this product! it smells like a big ol' peach too! this makeup applies easily and mixes glitter with a simple, casual eye look!
Beauty Bulb ..
I really like this palette! It has a beautiful color selection and smells amazing. My only thing is I waited for almost a year to get this and I think I had it overhyped in my head. It just didn't meet my expectations. I like this, but I don't love it.
Alyson B.
Killeen, TX
This palette is amazing! The colors swatch perfectly. They are high quality pigmented eye shadows. Plus, can we talk about the smell! It's so sweet! I seriously use this product ever day. I love how I can create different looks with one palette. I can't wait for the rest of the collection to come out!
Jaime F.
Saint Charles, MO
This palette is super versatile. I have it in my freelance kit because I think the shadows work on a wide variety of skin tones. Also client's seem to love the scent and the packaging. My only complaint is that the "peach" shades are more pink to me. Still love it though! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Brittany P.
Hazle Townshp, PA
I absolutely love anything from too faced. I adored my chocolate bar palette so lord knows I had to have the sweet peach palette as soon as it was released. It was almost impossible to get my hands on for awhile but totally worth the wait! The colors are beautiful and that smell is to die for!
Silvey T.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly love this pallet it has all the color tones I use on a everyday basis I can go from a soft look to a all out date night look I really love it and the smell as well(:
I would really recommend this pallet if you love soft colors but also ver dark warm tones
Hailey T.
Lexington, KY
I love love love this product I've only used it once from a friend and it smells so good and the colors are so beautiful. I'm definitely going to get this palette of my own or a few to stalk up so I never run out. I highly recommended.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.