BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Karina R.
Tustin, CA
Lets start off with the HYPE on the smell of this palette is real! It smells to die for!! The shadows as well are amazing and pigmented, some kickback but great nonetheless. I also love the mix of day/night looks you can create with this palette. Definitely one to grab! Whether you like cute palettes or actually love the shadows. lol
Anamaria V.
Dayville, CT
the colors are well pigmented, making it easy to create tons of looks with this one palette. not to mention, all the colors smell like peaches, hence why the palette is called "sweet peach". The packaging is well created, as well as the whole product. I would buy again!
Alva H.
Edinburg, TX
I love love this palette, out of all my makeup palettes this is by far my favorite. Colors are beautiful and very pigmented, it also smells delicious just like peaches hence the name of the palette. It was limited edition but I believe they are bringing it back in December, I definitely recommend you pick it up before it's gone.
Lizette G.
Completely love this palette, perfect for summer. I have this baby in close reach for everyday natural looks. This is the first time I purchased this palette and it was well worth the money. I highly recommend if you love a peachy eye! You could even easily turn it into a night look with incorporating the richer dark brows or purples!
Hayleigh T.
Morgantown, WV
This palette is my absolute favorite! I love the colors in it and the peach scent is just an extra plus. You can create so many looks with the colors and they blend so well! Such a buttery formula and very pigmented. I love this product!
Elle D.
Palm Desert, CA
Hands down my absolute favorite palette right now! The colors are gorgeous, pigmentation is wonderful and, well, it smells heavenly! So many looks are achievable from simple and casual to sultry and dramatic. Definitely a vanity must have.
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Favorite eyeshadow palette ever!!!!

This has the best pigmentation ever and smells so good, I would recommend it to everybody. My favorite color in the whole palette is luscious. This has become my go-to palette and I am just obsessed with it
Luanda M.
I love that the tones are warm, it goes well with my skin tone. Also the colors are versatile which makes them perfect for everyday use or partying it up. I bought it at Sephora because one  salesperson had recommended! I went back to the store to thank her personally because I really loved it! Colors stays on and it's really pigmented.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Received this palette for Christmas and so far so good. Been using it daily since I got it and I've loved the looks I created. Love the smell and the cute packaging. You got several colors with different formulas so I think it has a good value.
Kelsey G.
The perfect palette for spring and summer. Colors are pigmented and gives the perfect mixture of glittery, shimmery and matte colors. I got this at my local Sephora in January and have used it nearly everyday since. I will buy this again as soon I go through the first time. I've found that all of the colors are easy to blend and perfect for beginners and experts alike. Seriously a 10/10
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.