BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor H.
Covington, GA
Head over hills for this palette. I was afraid the hype was so high that I would be disappointed when I received it but boy was I wrong. I love this palette so much. The eyeshadows are buttery and pigmented. They blend so well and smell great too!
Alejandra B.
Best quality eyeshadow pallete I have bought. Been using this to create gorgeous looks and have been asked what kind of eyeshadow I use.ūüėä absoulty would recomemend this to a friend
Adrianna P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love all the palettes by too faced, I also recommend them all. The pigmentation is great, the shadow stays put without even using primer, the colors blend out and together so easily. The colors in the sweet peach palette are by far my favorites!
Carlee H.
I have been using this palette for about a month and I adore it! The shadows are all really pigmented and it smells amazing! I use it frequently and the shadows will last all day. My only issue is I wish there was more shades. Too Faced often does this thing where they put a lot of similar shadows all in one palette. Aside from that it's wonderful!
Kristine K.
I bought this palette as soon as it was available online and I used it every time I decided to put on eyeshadow for months after that! I love the colors in this palette since you can make any looks from natural, to sweet, to romantic, and to dramatic. I'm going to be so sad when I hit pan on this palette! The shadows are creamy and really pigmented!
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
It's Too faced!! The smell is amazing and I have great expectations for all these beautiful peaches and pinks with navy blue?? Such beautiful combinations. Some of the shades transfer light to the skin but nothing a damp makeup brush can't fix.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
Love this palette! I'm not a huge makeup person but this palette works beautifully on my green eyes. I love how much product there is and how pigmented the colors are! It doesn't hurt the fact that it smells heavenly! This is definitely a must buy!
Lisa H.
Shiloh
I love this palette. Price is good for all the colors. Shadow is soft and blends well. The plate smells like peaches- not chemicals. Great color selection in the palette for so many different looks. I would for sure recommend this to others
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells nice. The palette isn't my favorite. The colors doesn't blend well in my opinion and does not last long. I've used this palette a few times but was not flattered by it. It's not pricey at all. Although this didn't work out for me, I would tell folks to try it out and see if it works for them. If not, theres always that return and exchange option. (:
Lindsey T.
Coventry, RI
I love this palette. Super pigmented shadows. You can easily do a natural or intense look with this palette. It has everything from the all white to set your primer or crease shades and a perfect mixture of mattes and shimmers. Not to mention it smells amazing.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.