BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Hee Yeon H.
Cerritos, CA
It's an okay palette. They smell obviously very good but I only seem to reach for only 5 colors from this palette. The pinks are very unwearable for everyday and they all look too similar too each other. This also goes for the browns. Most of the browns seem the same to me and I feel like I wasted money on this impulse buy when it was limited edition.
Johanna G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the pigments, colors are so spring colors and the smell of the shadows keeps you addicted! When I want a soft peachy look I love using my peach pallet... greatly recommend only thing they don't come with a brush but if you have several brushes like me no problem.
Emily B.
Olean, NY
This pallet is amazing the smell alone makes this pallet worth the money not to mention the blend ability of the. Shadows....some colors are better then others.....and for a peach pallet i wish it had more peach shades....however its a good pallet and one that you can use alone however some shades are harder to blend... All in all i love this pallet!!!
Maria A.
Astoria, NY
I am obsessed with this palette. I got my hands on it when it fist launched. The peach scent is amazing and the colors are a dream. You get your neutrals with pops of peach and then colors that you can do a smokey eye with. It wore a solid 8 hours with a primer and not fading.
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
I love everything ! I have the palette , blush , highlight , and 1 lip oil and let me tell you the lip oil is to die for the best yet !!!! I didn't think I was going to like it until I tried it and I can't put it down I really love really worth getting!!!! ❤
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
all-time favorite pallet ever! The smell is beyond beautiful and the colors are so so pigmented! I preferred to use it in the summer since the colors are very peachy and have a lot of coral but there still a lot of times you can use this time of year
Adrianna P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love all the palettes by too faced, I also recommend them all. The pigmentation is great, the shadow stays put without even using primer, the colors blend out and together so easily. The colors in the sweet peach palette are by far my favorites!
Taylor H.
Covington, GA
Head over hills for this palette. I was afraid the hype was so high that I would be disappointed when I received it but boy was I wrong. I love this palette so much. The eyeshadows are buttery and pigmented. They blend so well and smell great too!
Megan G.
The Too Faced Sweet Peach palette was tough to get my hands on. It has a strong peach scent. The shades are very neutral. The formula isn't the same as the original Chocolate Bar Palette though. The shades are hit and miss. Not a must have but I'm glad I have it.
Fathima A.
bronx, NY
I don't understand why everyone is going crazy over this! I feel like it's way over hyped on youtube and making everyone buy it. I agree it smells like peaches and that's great and all but 49$ for a palette and I don't feel like it has good pay off at all! The chocolate palette is way better than this! Only because it smells good I gave it 2 stars
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.