BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Karina M.
Bellevue, WA
I loved this eye shadow, not just because of the shades, but also for the smell, the packaging and the formula. The darker shades are so easy to blend while the light ones are well pigmented. I have been reaching out to this palette more than ever because is perfect for fall season.
Jordan W.
There's to much to say about this palette omg very beautiful, easy to apply, smells wonderful. I bought mine at Ulta. Packaging is beautifully designed and a very good price for such an amazing product! I use this a lot. Would recommend this to anyone.
Catherine T.
Morgan City, LA
I wanted this palette so much that I almost lost my ulta job for it (long story). It is so perfect for green and blue eyes it's like it was made for those color eyes. And it smells like peaches. Who wouldn't love that? They are easily blendable and the pigmentation it spot on. Love love love it.
Mayra R.
The colors in the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette are not for my skin tone. I recommend this for lighter skin tones. It didn't really show up on me. I had to apply it a couple of times in order for it to show. So if you're medium to tan I don't recommend.
Kaitlyn S.
This one one of my favorite eye shadow pallets of all time. I love the colors and how they apply so smoothlessly and the pigment is on point! Definitely my go to.
Megan G.
The Too Faced Sweet Peach palette was tough to get my hands on. It has a strong peach scent. The shades are very neutral. The formula isn't the same as the original Chocolate Bar Palette though. The shades are hit and miss. Not a must have but I'm glad I have it.
Christy M.
Macon, GA
I absolutely love this! I didn't think I could love any palette as much as the original chocolate bar but this one definitely rivals it. The shadows are top notch quality and I love the warm colors. Packaging is super cute and the smell is so nice. I'm so glad I decided to purchase this.
Xena P.
Peach palette is amazing for any eye color! Makes every look pop and last all day long! It's perfectly packaged to make you feel like a princess. Compared to other the colors are magnificent and I would buy for any one of my clients if I could ūüėäūüíó
Alessandra F.
Palm Bay, FL
Obsessed with this. This palette was sold out forever. Was restocked on HSN and I purchased it within seconds. I love the colors and the scent is absolute amazing.
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
I love this palette!! It has shades subtle enough for an every day look and also shades dramatic enough to wear in the evening. And it smells like PEACHES. I love this little add-on and also love how different it is from other Too Faced palettes.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.