BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
The best palette I have ever used!! The colors and pigment are amazing. The only one that's not is the darkest shade. I have used it every day since I got it. I have blue eyes and it makes great looks in natural and deep! Can't wait to keep using it.
Adrianna P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love all the palettes by too faced, I also recommend them all. The pigmentation is great, the shadow stays put without even using primer, the colors blend out and together so easily. The colors in the sweet peach palette are by far my favorites!
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
all-time favorite pallet ever! The smell is beyond beautiful and the colors are so so pigmented! I preferred to use it in the summer since the colors are very peachy and have a lot of coral but there still a lot of times you can use this time of year
Kaitlyn S.
This one one of my favorite eye shadow pallets of all time. I love the colors and how they apply so smoothlessly and the pigment is on point! Definitely my go to.
Taylor H.
Covington, GA
Head over hills for this palette. I was afraid the hype was so high that I would be disappointed when I received it but boy was I wrong. I love this palette so much. The eyeshadows are buttery and pigmented. They blend so well and smell great too!
Alessandra F.
Palm Bay, FL
Obsessed with this. This palette was sold out forever. Was restocked on HSN and I purchased it within seconds. I love the colors and the scent is absolute amazing.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Absolutely loving this palette. It had a nice shade range and as expected with Too Faced the shadows are very buttery and blend out very nicely. The smell is so so good, they are on point with the smell goods with their palettes!! I am going to have to get more from the collection. It's great!!
Mykhael W.
When I seen the color in this palette I had to get it. I don't regrets buying this palette at all. Its girl for the neutral type of girl. One thing I noticed with this palette is either youre going to like it or love it there no in between. I have friends that find that is palette isn't necessary and then I have friends that like it like I do.
Christy M.
Macon, GA
I absolutely love this! I didn't think I could love any palette as much as the original chocolate bar but this one definitely rivals it. The shadows are top notch quality and I love the warm colors. Packaging is super cute and the smell is so nice. I'm so glad I decided to purchase this.
Kristine K.
I bought this palette as soon as it was available online and I used it every time I decided to put on eyeshadow for months after that! I love the colors in this palette since you can make any looks from natural, to sweet, to romantic, and to dramatic. I'm going to be so sad when I hit pan on this palette! The shadows are creamy and really pigmented!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.