BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Maria A.
Astoria, NY
I am obsessed with this palette. I got my hands on it when it fist launched. The peach scent is amazing and the colors are a dream. You get your neutrals with pops of peach and then colors that you can do a smokey eye with. It wore a solid 8 hours with a primer and not fading.
Mariah M.
This palette is nice, I wouldn't put it in my top eyeshadow palettes but the colors are nice. It's not as easy to apply as the modern renascence palette. This is my first peach palette I wouldn't buy this again. If you have the Modern Renascence palette I would not recommend getting this one.
Johanna G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the pigments, colors are so spring colors and the smell of the shadows keeps you addicted! When I want a soft peachy look I love using my peach pallet... greatly recommend only thing they don't come with a brush but if you have several brushes like me no problem.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
Where to begin..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Palette! It's so universal. Which to me means wear day or night or any occasion.

When I first opened it I melted. It made me want to eat a fresh Peach!
The colors are so well pigmented and long lasting even without eye primer. I will be so sad the day I start running low. Let's hope they keep it around forever and ever!!
Hee Yeon H.
Cerritos, CA
It's an okay palette. They smell obviously very good but I only seem to reach for only 5 colors from this palette. The pinks are very unwearable for everyday and they all look too similar too each other. This also goes for the browns. Most of the browns seem the same to me and I feel like I wasted money on this impulse buy when it was limited edition.
Mayra R.
The colors in the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette are not for my skin tone. I recommend this for lighter skin tones. It didn't really show up on me. I had to apply it a couple of times in order for it to show. So if you're medium to tan I don't recommend.
Breanna C.
Chula Vista, CA
This palette is my holy grail. Perfect colors for everyday, especially now that we are going into fall. And it's smells AMAZING. All the colors have great pigmentation. It's coming back in stock this December, so don't miss out!
Catherine T.
Morgan City, LA
I wanted this palette so much that I almost lost my ulta job for it (long story). It is so perfect for green and blue eyes it's like it was made for those color eyes. And it smells like peaches. Who wouldn't love that? They are easily blendable and the pigmentation it spot on. Love love love it.
Andie K.
Stevens Point, WI
Love love love this pallet. Very pigmented and has a good mix of shimmer and matte colors. For what you get it think the price is good, I do think for the price there should be a brush that comes with it. Love the packaging and the peach smell is nice too, but does dissipate too a less overwhelming smell after a few uses.
Karina M.
BELLEVUE, WA
I loved this eye shadow, not just because of the shades, but also for the smell, the packaging and the formula. The darker shades are so easy to blend while the light ones are well pigmented. I have been reaching out to this palette more than ever because is perfect for fall season.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.