BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Bethany G.
DeKalb
I love every single color of this palette! Some can be used as blushes or bronzers if need be, and it is quite easy to turn a work-appropriate look into a night-out look just by adding a little bit of a darker color on the outside! I highly recommend this! As an added plus, the eyeshadows also smell amazing!
Alexis B.
Mechanicsburg
Omg I love this palette so much!!! The pigment is amazing and easy to layer I only used a few shades to do this look I really love the pink colors I recommend this palette a lot!!!
Kaiea K.
Wailuku
GORGEOUS PALETTE!! I seriously love this palette as it is very pigmented, easy to blend, and it smells amazing! This was my first ever eyeshadow palette and I still use it to this day because it is such a stunning palette. The eyeshadows are great quality and although it is pricey, I believe it is worth it.
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Great colors. This pallet is buttery and blends great for me. Smells so dang good. I enjoy this color selection and never thought I would be in to it. But it is great honestly.
Caitlyn O.
Elkton, MD
I got this as a gift and I absolutely love it! The colors are very pigmented and blends so nicely. It is definitely worth the price. I got it from Ulta, but it can be purchased at sephora as well. Another awesome thing is that is smells amazing! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Hannah J.
This is by far my favorite palette I own! It has such a good consistency and I think it was well worth the price. The formula is creamy and goes on so well and also stays on a lot longer than other shadows i own!
Amy B.
I bought this palette at Sephora. It's such a well rounded eyeshadow palette and smells so nice! I have green eyes and blonde hair. I use this palette at least once a week. I would definitely buy it again, as you can go from simple to more complex, glam looks really easily with it. Definitely a great buy!
Chelsea B.
Wallkill
I really like this product. the scent of this product a lone is enough to make me want to come back to it every time over my other palettes. The pigment of the shadows in this palette is amazing. The only downfall is that a lot of the color in this palette are very similar so it makes it difficult to create many different looks with it. I find my self always doing the same thing when i use this palette because of the lack of variety of colors available.
Mandy A.
I happen to love the fragrance (peach smell) in this palette. It’s definitely noticeable even upon application to the eye. It doesn’t bother me, but I’m sure some people won’t be able to stand it. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. There’s definitely some kickback, but that’s doesn’t bother me either.
Landon W.
Lincoln, CA
I love this palette! It smells amazing, it’s creamy and blendable, the color payoff is amazing and lasts all day. The peachy shades are my favorite. Definitely worth having in your collection!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.