BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
With so many mixed reviews I had to try this for myself. I have to say my palette is very pigmented, however, the shades are just ok. There are 2 that I really love but the rest are just meh. Mines though doesn't smell as much as other peoples so I am glad about that.
Cheyanne R.
Super glad i purchased this item as i was hesitant about the shades not being pigmented enough because of the past palettes this brand has had but i was actually really impressed! Only thing i would have to say is, if you don't enjoy strong fragrances of strong scents on products i wouldn't recommend you getting this. Scent is very strong not alone but by using it as well.
Tiffany N.
Spokane, WA
My fiance got this for me for Christmas. I absolutely love it. I feel like you can make so many different eye looks with this. Has great mattes and shimmers. If you are looking for something that is easy to work with and makes you want to experiment this is for you. Also it smells like peaches uh hello if that's not enough for an eyeshadow pallete I don't know what is!
amaris r.
staten island, NY
this was the first high-end eyeshadow palette i received and i was quite impressed with most shades. the color selection is really great for creating multiple different looks. but there are a few select shades i don't touch because they are just patchy and not the best. but overall i would recommend because you can a variety of looks and they blend well and are quite pigmented.
Courtney F.
I love this palette. The packaging is very durable and cute. The palette itself smells amaziiinngggg. The shadows are soft and buttery and have good pigmentation. There are so many looks that can be made with this. I would recommend it to anyone who is new to make up and wants a palette that will last them a long time and has it all.
Esmeralda L.
Forest Grove, OR
I love this pallet the colors are great and the smell it's like u have a peach on your face lol this pallet it's such a great deal you can create a lot of looks with it and it's such a great price would totally recommend
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
Best pallet I've ever used,I'm not to keen on the smell,I know that's what people love most about it,but it's not that great to me,it's not bad but it's not peaches to me lol,the colors go on nice and smooth,and very pigmented.
Sonnie R.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely love the scent and love the shadows. They have great pigmentation. I just recived mine for mothers day and was so happy to get it. Love love love. This is a must have palette Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Cortney B.
Whittier, CA
I love this pallet!!! I was on the fence about purchasing it because I was unsure I would like the colors. But I'm sooo glad I bought this palette!! They blend so easily and the pigment of the colors are amazing!!! It's definitely a must buy!!!
camille ☯.
Richmond
This is my all-time favourite eyeshadow palette, it has everything I look for. All the colours are perfect for my brown eyes and tan skin tone. It's the only palette I've ever known that I could get away with using any of the colours included. It also comes with a nice mixture of base colours, shimmering shades and matte shades. And to top all of it off, it smells SO GOOD!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.