BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Andrea R.
I love this palette! It totally smells like peach and it's wonderful because when I do my eyeshadow that's all I smell. The color are really pigmented and there easy to blend. The peach palette is great for summer , winter , spring and fall. All the colors work great together. I totally recommend this !
Kathleen P.
Henderson , NV
I just got this from Sephora last week and I'm so in love with the colors, pigmentation that lasts on me all day even after all day of sweat from work and I love the buttery texture and specially the smell it's definetly worth every penny! I would recommend!
Shadianna R.
I really love this palette the colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing and easy to apply. I don't use it very often though because the smell is sometimes a little too strong but overall the quality is great ! I wish they would make one without the smell !
Shannon S.
Cedar Park, TX
One or two shadows are a little flat compared to the other super pigmented ones. Doesn't bother me at all tho, the ones that are good are wonderful. And the smell is amazing. Every time I open the product my whole room smells like peaches. (: id absolutely purchase again. Plus the packaging is super cute!
Caitlen C.
This palette is everything! First of all, the peach smell is heavenly! Makes you want to eat it 😂. The colors are such a great range on neutrals and darker shades. You can create the perfect eye look. This is fixing to restock soon and I will be getting another for back up ☺️.
Natalie C.
You just can't go wrong with two faced! They smell good, the packaging is amazing! The price is great and the best part is they are blend able pigmented and beautiful colors! Love this one because it's different then they're normal chocolate smelling palettes!
Emily M.
I own this palette and love it so much! But when it comes to this brand overall it's super hit or miss you either get good quality shadows or awful shadows. The packaging is always beautiful but then scents themselves are not always so good. Though I recommend this exact palette I don't recommend them all.
Alexis M.
Brooklyn
The best eyeshadow palette I have ever owned! Where do I even begin with this palette. The colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. The shimmers are beautiful, I prefer to apply with my finger as you get more pigment that way but a brush works too. I love all the colors in this palette and get so many for what you pay for. The best part is that it smells amazing!
Jeannette L.
Madison, WI
I use this so often. It's so pretty and versatile. I have a couple other neutral palettes, and I love this formula and reach for it more than I thought I would. I think it's a good value for the shades and quality. It's got some nice neutrals and pops of color that I appreciate!
Satyn B.
This is by far my holy grail product. It's Beautiful, bendable, and very pigmented. I use this literally every day. Im colorblind and struggled with doing eyeshadow for a long time until this one. You can mix and match these colors in so many different ways and still have a good look. I defidently recommend this to both inexperienced artists and experienced.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.