BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Sonnie R.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely love the scent and love the shadows. They have great pigmentation. I just recived mine for mothers day and was so happy to get it. Love love love. This is a must have palette Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Cortney B.
Whittier, CA
I love this pallet!!! I was on the fence about purchasing it because I was unsure I would like the colors. But I'm sooo glad I bought this palette!! They blend so easily and the pigment of the colors are amazing!!! It's definitely a must buy!!!
Bethany B.
I absolutely LOVE this pallet. The colors are beautiful and the pigment is great. I bought mine at Sephora and it even smells like peaches. I have hazel eyes and the colors in this pallet makes my eyes pop. If I ever hit pan in any of these colors I will buy it again.
Amy M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this! It smells lovely - I think it smells like those peach gummy candies!! It covers fantastically and the first eye shadow that I have used that I struggle to smudge ❤ I got my it at Ulta and love it!
Emily K.
Keyser , WV
I absolutely love this product. I have only used it a few times but it is so pigmented and stays all day. I got this palette from ulta. It is so easy to apply. I love everything Too faced and I'll definitely continue to use it. I would recommend it to everyone wanting warm colors. It looks great with my green eyes.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
My first palette from Too Faced and I absolutely love it! I understand why everyone has fallen in love with it. The colors work with so many skintones you can make so many different looks with it. It smells divine! It has definitely earned its spot in my holy Grail drawer.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
I love the scent, the packaging, and the pigments for these colors. I can't use all of them (I don't like all of the colors) but the names alone make me like the entire palette. I love Too Faced as a brand, and I love the themes to their products. Very cute and catchy.
Claire B.
Immokalee, FL
This is the absolute perfect palette for everyday use. It is something i reach for every morning as i'm getting ready for my day. There are both mattes and shimmers, so you can create looks for a night on the town, or an everyday fresh face. I love the peachy theme too, so most of the colors are warm and work well together. The product itself is amazing as they are very smooth..... plus it smells like peaches! What could be better!
Lauren R.
Climax, MI
I love this brand and it's cute palettes! This smells so lovely and I'm a peach lover so I had to add it to my collection! It has a great mixture of colors and finishes. I have reached for this quote a few times for transition shades. Though I have many palettes in general and to be honest this one is easily forgotten because it has many shades you can find in really any TF set because I feel a lot of their stuff is the same.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Love this palette for all year round. So many different looks with this palette. Smells fabulous, just like peaches♡ pigment is top notch♡ easy to apply and easy to blend♡ Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.