BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Megan E.
First off the product smells AMAZING!!!! I was so skeptical about this palette because I thought it wouldn't live up to the hype. The shadows are such beautiful colors and it comes with 3 tutorials to try which I loved! The shadows are nicely pigmented and this palette is well worth the money!!!
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
Best pallet I've ever used,I'm not to keen on the smell,I know that's what people love most about it,but it's not that great to me,it's not bad but it's not peaches to me lol,the colors go on nice and smooth,and very pigmented.
Cynthia P.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this palette the weekend that it re launched and I have no regrets!! Coral and peach tones are some of my absolutely favorite to wear and now that I have a palette to match those days is amazing!! I think for the price for how many shadows you get and how long they last and how unique they are it is worth the price. I don't think I will be hitting pan with this anytime soon. Beautiful colors that can pull off so many looks.
Tiffany N.
Spokane, WA
My fiance got this for me for Christmas. I absolutely love it. I feel like you can make so many different eye looks with this. Has great mattes and shimmers. If you are looking for something that is easy to work with and makes you want to experiment this is for you. Also it smells like peaches uh hello if that's not enough for an eyeshadow pallete I don't know what is!
Ariel H.
Mt Juliet, TN
This palette is amazing! I felt like I was in an eyeshadow rut before I bought this in December. The shades are VERY pigmented and a good mix of mattes and shimmers. There are so many combinations - you can do a subtle, daytime look or a smokey eye with this palette.
Courtney F.
I love this palette. The packaging is very durable and cute. The palette itself smells amaziiinngggg. The shadows are soft and buttery and have good pigmentation. There are so many looks that can be made with this. I would recommend it to anyone who is new to make up and wants a palette that will last them a long time and has it all.
Sonnie R.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely love the scent and love the shadows. They have great pigmentation. I just recived mine for mothers day and was so happy to get it. Love love love. This is a must have palette Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Echo B.
When I first saw this palette online I wasn't too impressed. But then I saw it in person and purchased it and fell in love. I definitely understand the hype. The colors are perfect, especially for spring or summer. And the peach scent just makes me happy. Very well done Too Faced.
Bethany B.
I absolutely LOVE this pallet. The colors are beautiful and the pigment is great. I bought mine at Sephora and it even smells like peaches. I have hazel eyes and the colors in this pallet makes my eyes pop. If I ever hit pan in any of these colors I will buy it again.
Jo B.
Windsor, MO
I love love love this palette. The colors are beautiful and fun. They last and are dark but not too dark. The price is a bit crazy but the palette lasts a long time so you will get your use out of it. Also, the peach smell is amazing and lasts as long as the palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.