BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is a beautiful palette! The shades are gorgeous! They're such wonderful quality too! They go on so easily & pigmented & they blend like a dream! Honestly, I didn't think I would like this palette for myself. A dear friend of mine got it for me & I am so glad she did! It has quickly became one of my favorites!
Jordan R.
Rocklin, CA
I am in LOVE with this palette! The smell is amazing, you like can taste it. The colors are so pretty and blends perfectly. I am so going to purchasing another one once Too Faced launches them again in November. If you didn't get a chance to get one make sure you do this time.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I do like this palette. If you are a peach toned lover this is for you. But I found I was limited to the looks I could create. There are great transition and crease shades but doing a peachy warm look day after day got alittle tiring. I'm glad I have it because it is a nice palette (smells yummy) but not something I reach for.
Amanda O.
Reseda, CA
I work at Sephora and I got this palette as a gratis and I was super excited to try it out , and let me just say I LOVE IT !!! Not only does it smell amazing but there are so many colors to choose from , and so many different styles you can do to your eyes . I would definitely recommend this to a friend !
Serena L.
In my top 5 fav palettes list DEFINITELY. I love Too Faced in general but when I saw they were coming out with this I knew I needed it before I even saw the inside. I have brown eyes and every color in this palette is amazing. I would recommend this to literally anyone.
Erika G.
Ferris, TX
This is by far my favorite palette EVER! The smell is amazing and instantly wakes me up in the morning. It has beautiful colors that are very pigmented. The formula is great to use as is, or even with a wet brush-adding pop and staying power. I purchased it at Ulta when it first came out. I had to travel to six different stores to find, but it was worth it! I even have a back up in case it something were to happen to it. I highly recommend it!
jae C.
I bought into the hype and purchased this palette. It's decent, although some of the eyeshadow are patchy. The color palette is nice and I love the added peachy scent. I wish there were more peachy shades in the palette.
Sydney W.
Eau Claire , WI
I love this palette, the colors are so unique but also very versatile ! It has both subtle and dramatic shades so you can do both day and night looks with ease ! I recommend this palette is perfect if you want something new and actually different !
Kate B.
This is a great addition to the Too Faced collection! I'm so glad they brought it back. It should be permanent. It gives shades that the chocolate palettes don't offer. It smells fantastic and the pigmentation is on point with other Too faced palettes. There is a nice variety of matte and shimmer shades. My only complaint is that it doesn't offer the larger pans of highlighting shades like the Chocolate Bar palettes do. Well worth the money imo.
Onnastasia C.
Rexburg, ID
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!! It smells amazing and is highly pigmented. It's a little pricey but most tooface palettes are. Beautiful packaging but I wish it came with an eyeshadow brush.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.