BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Madelyn H.
Appleton , Wi
I was one of those people that was so upset to have missed out on this palette when it first came out. In the second round I finally got it. I really do like it, more then I though I would! I have the chocolate palettes so I felt like I needed this one to complete my collection, but it is beautiful colors. However with that being said, is not a bad palette but is also not my favorite..
Katie B.
Charlottesville, VA
I wanted to love this. I did. I opened the box and was hit by a sickening, nauseating dayquil-like scent and I was crushed - there was no way I could use it. I smelled another palette in sephora and mine was stronger but the same horrible medicinal smell was there. if you can stand it, the colors are ok - I did have so many dupes in my collection that were of better quality that i was so, so disappointed!!
Ruby R.
Bell Gardens
Smells amazing like always, the colors are playable day or night great combination and the pigmentation is always right! Price is high but worth the value hands down! Always buy every pallet as it is one of my favorites!
Christina G.
Nashville, TN
LOVE this palette. I feel if you have blue or probably green eyes this is a MUST> I have blue eyes, and all the darker peachy and rusty colors just make them pop. It's pricey, but buttery and beautiful. Well pigmented and all around a palette I love. This is my first Too Faced Palette (i've used many other products) and I really love it. I can't wait to get more. I think I just have 1 or 2 shades in it i wouldn't use, but all the others i love.
Brianna C.
Albuquerque, NM
It was so difficult to get my hands on this palette but it was well worth it. The peach smell is divine and the packaging is so cute. The shadows are creamy and pigmented and there are so many looks you can create with this palette. My only complaint is about the purple shades which don't seem to be as pigmented or smooth as the others. One of my favorite palettes!
Danielle C.
I love this palette! When it first came out I told myself I didn't need it but of course I changed my mind and had to get it. The colors are beautiful with pretty decent pigmentation, they are mostly warm shades which I prefer. The shimmers in this palette are beautiful and the mattes are easy to blend! Plus it really does smell like peaches!
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
I just got to purchase this the second time it was released and I can see what all the hype was about.. The smell of peach is amazing and the colors are to die for.. Goes well with all skin complexions.. And like all Too Faced products your getting the best stuff to put in your skin..
Anna F.
Merryville, LA
My favorite palette EVER! I absolutely love itm the colors are extremely gorgeous. I have brown eyes and all of these shadows work for me. They last a really long time when you use the shadow insurance with them. I highly recommend this product if you can get your hands on it. 'Bellini' is my favorite!
Yaneth S.
Love the smell, the colors, the consistency and the overall packaging of this product. Like that its gives you more of a natural warm look to your eyes makes perfect for everyday look or romantic sweet look. Plus smells so sweet and cute packaging and ofcourse awesome quality.
Sidonie L.
Like most of Too Faced's big products, the Peach pallet is pretty great. The colors are pigmented, and there are enough variety of shades to create a number of looks for any occasion. If your looking for a starter pallet, Too Faced is a great place to start (personally I would choose something more along the lines of the chocolate bar pallet or Natural love) and it's also great for anyone.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.