BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle P.
Boonton, NJ
I begged for this product for christmas and I was so happy I got it. It is so versatile and I have used every single color in this pallette. I always do my friends make up when we go out and we all have different eye color, shape, and skin tone and this pallette works on every single one of them. They loved their looks so much that they went out and bought the palette for themselves. You also cant resist the smell.
Jenn S.
It really does smell like peaches! Novelty aside, I love the variety of colors and finishes of this hype beast palette. You know it's popular when they start making knock offs!

Relaunching soon - so those who missed out have another chnace!
Samantha R.
My favorite palette ever!! Seriously have used it everyday since I bought it. The colors are so magical lol they smell amazing and the color payoff is wonderful. You can create a sexy smokey eye, a soft cut crease, or playful look. It's worth the price. You don't have to be a pro to do a great look with this palette because the colors blend so easily.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This is my favorite palette ever!! It absolutely smells like heaven and the colors are absolutely gorgeous on my fair skin tone. The pigmentation is good and they blend very easily. I always feel so pretty wearing these shades as they look natural on me.
For a while I wanted to try a too faced eyeshadow palette but it was only this year that I got my hands on the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette and I LOVED IT! 100% would recommend!
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
This pallete caught my eye even more than the chocolate bar palletes. I have brown eyes and the peachy shades make them pop. The shadows have pretty much the same texture and pigmentation as the other great too faced shadows. It really smells like peach too. I feel like this might have TOO many brown shades but that might just be me ūüėā
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this palette so much! I used to think that punks don't work for my skin tone, but but was I wrong. I think anyone, with any skin color, and any eye color would look amazing in that's colours. It's super pigmented and it lasts forever without a primer. I would recommend everyone to have this palette
Marisol E.
Omg this is my favorite palette. I was debating on getting it for a really long time because it does have a lot of pinks and peachy tones and did not know how much I would be using it. However, there are many looks you can do with this palette without them being too pink. I can create a new look with this palette everyday if I wanted to. It really is great, and I do not regret my decision in buying it! LOVE IT!
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Now I can see what all the hype is behind this palette...it's beautiful the colors are so pigmented and the color variety is perfect..I think this is perfect for any skin tone..my kids love sniffing it they get a kick out of it.     #InfluensterHoliday #Contest
Taylor M.
Chichester, NH
Love this palette so far even though I have had this palette for a few days I fell in love with the peach shades in this palette and love creating peach neutral looks. Love the peach smell even before I opened the box at ulta it smelled like peaches. I usually am a matte shade kind of girl but, and was shocked that I can pull off the peach shimmer shadows :) this is my first product I have purchased from two faced.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.