BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Mary F.
Fontana, CA
First let me say that this is my HOLY GRAIL PALETTE! i stayed up all night and honestly it was well worth the frustration lol, its beautiful and incredibly pigmented. i find it blends very smoothly with brush or fingers and it smells like heaven. I wear it everyday and ill definitely be picking up another in November.
Gabrielle S.
Omg I absolutely love this palette and it smells so good ... I can't tell you how much I love it .. and you can get them again and much more of the collection on December 14 ... I would definitely repurchase this product again . For the price I think it's a great investment in your makeup collection.
Guera M.
This is one of my everyday go-to palettes! The shades are highly pigmented, very little fall out of any & the smell of peaches is dramatic! The shades are Matte and shimmers so you get both in this amazing palette. I have two. One I purchased from Sephora when it first launched and that was broken upon me receiving it but then I got another during the January launch this year and I haven't stopped using it. You won't be dissatisfied at all! It's amazing.
Jenn S.
It really does smell like peaches! Novelty aside, I love the variety of colors and finishes of this hype beast palette. You know it's popular when they start making knock offs!

Relaunching soon - so those who missed out have another chnace!
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
I was lucky enough to get this when it first launched and i just adore the packaging first of all but also the range of colors is simply beautiful and it smells like peach rings which i love these are as good as other too faced shadows blendable pigmented and smooth. buy this when they re-release it
Danielle P.
Boonton, NJ
I begged for this product for christmas and I was so happy I got it. It is so versatile and I have used every single color in this pallette. I always do my friends make up when we go out and we all have different eye color, shape, and skin tone and this pallette works on every single one of them. They loved their looks so much that they went out and bought the palette for themselves. You also cant resist the smell.
Albanys T.
Too faced pallet it's incredible!!! It was my first time buying too faced products and I loved it. It's a little expensive but I don't regret, it's around 45-48$ I don't remember. I still have it and I would buy it again. Definitely, the colors are amazing and give you the final touched in your makeup
Samantha R.
My favorite palette ever!! Seriously have used it everyday since I bought it. The colors are so magical lol they smell amazing and the color payoff is wonderful. You can create a sexy smokey eye, a soft cut crease, or playful look. It's worth the price. You don't have to be a pro to do a great look with this palette because the colors blend so easily.
Ashley S.
I love the colors and the sweet peach scent of the palette, but I just don't feel the quality is quite as amazing as the chocolate bar palettes! They just don't blend as easy and are not quite as pigmented. Its not that they aren't amazing, just not quite as amazing as some of Too Faced's other palettes.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This is my favorite palette ever!! It absolutely smells like heaven and the colors are absolutely gorgeous on my fair skin tone. The pigmentation is good and they blend very easily. I always feel so pretty wearing these shades as they look natural on me.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.