BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Diana L.
Abilene, TX
I can't believe I finally got my own palette!! Every single shadow is super pigmented, most of the time I have found that there's at least one or two shadows that are not as good as the rest but this palette is so consistent. I also like the variety and ranges of colors which you can create so many different looks with it, you can go for a soft every day look to a really smoky and sexy look. And it smells wonderful!!!🍑🍑
Cheyenne A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this palettes. So many different colors and so many possibilities. Very easy to blend. So many different night and day looks. Anywhere from natural to dramatic. I DEFINITELY recommend ordering from either Sephora or ulta though. I've never had anything but problems when ordering directly from their website. They have the worst customer service I've ever seen.
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
First off, this smells INCREDIBLE. Everytime I open the case, I want to eat some peaches. It doesn't smell artificial to me at all.

I  love how well balanced these shades are. The pinks and browns are especially gorgeous, and there is a nice mix of matte and shimmer.

My only issues are that the super light colors aren't super pigmented, and the purple doesn't hold up well. Otherwise, I love this!
Kymberlyn T.
This is by far the most beautifully packaged and nicely smelling palette in my collection. With very many colors to choose from, the color range is peachy, but still there are other colors besides only peach. You can create so many looks with this palette ranging from neutral to smokey. The only thing I can pick on is I wish there were more transition shades put into the palette. There are two very light ones and two darker crease shades, however I feel that I am missing a good transition.
Valerie R.
Mesa, Az
Another amazing palette from Too Faced!! These colors are amazing, there's a good mix between light natural and darker shades. They are good for everyday use as well. The formula is easy to blend also very pigmented. I am highly satisfied with this palette, and an extra bonus it smells amazing. I definitely recommend you add this palette to your collection! :)
Elif C.
Berkeley, CA
LOVE THIS PALETTE. I could go on for ages about it. The color selection is amazing and they're all super pigmented and don't crease at all. Not to mention that it smells heavenly. Definitely worth the money, and I'm super sad that its a limited edition palette as I'd continue to purchase it if it weren't
Ariel R.
Newark, NJ
I love the scent of this palette! Smells just like peach candy! This palette is beautiful but it's not my favorite, I always go back to the chocolate palette by too faced. Beautiful shade collection but I feel as though they downgraded their eye shadows in the palette compared to previous ones. Love the warm shades, wish there were more peach shades though.
Mariya B.
Middlesboro, KY
With all the hype around this product, I literally stalked the sephora site for days, waiting for it to come back. I actually don't own any chocolate bars because I went with the Naked palettes instead, so this was my first. It's pretty good. The first white satin kind of color is my GoTo to set the lid after applying the primer. The rest I use once and again.
Kayumi L.
Too Faced eyeshadow are by far the greatest I've tried (and I've tried a lot) so far. Granted I haven't tried the other large name brands, but Too Faced's shadow is so smooth and pigmented. Their Peach collection is no different, and it smells like peaches. The colors are amazing for any time wear and anyone call pull it off.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have heard great things about this palette & if I tried it I would give it 5 stars! I heard it smells like peaches & I would loveeee to have that! Especially when doing a makeup look, I also heard it is very pigmented, now why not try it when this is the perfect palette! Plus I love too faced products
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.