BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kymberlyn T.
This is by far the most beautifully packaged and nicely smelling palette in my collection. With very many colors to choose from, the color range is peachy, but still there are other colors besides only peach. You can create so many looks with this palette ranging from neutral to smokey. The only thing I can pick on is I wish there were more transition shades put into the palette. There are two very light ones and two darker crease shades, however I feel that I am missing a good transition.
Ariel R.
Newark, NJ
I love the scent of this palette! Smells just like peach candy! This palette is beautiful but it's not my favorite, I always go back to the chocolate palette by too faced. Beautiful shade collection but I feel as though they downgraded their eye shadows in the palette compared to previous ones. Love the warm shades, wish there were more peach shades though.
Tanyita W.
This palette is so amazing and so refreshing as I apply my makeup. The sweet smell
Of peaches I love. The shadows a I love because it's the best of both worlds. Mattes and shimmers.
Kayumi L.
Too Faced eyeshadow are by far the greatest I've tried (and I've tried a lot) so far. Granted I haven't tried the other large name brands, but Too Faced's shadow is so smooth and pigmented. Their Peach collection is no different, and it smells like peaches. The colors are amazing for any time wear and anyone call pull it off.
Cheyenne A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this palettes. So many different colors and so many possibilities. Very easy to blend. So many different night and day looks. Anywhere from natural to dramatic. I DEFINITELY recommend ordering from either Sephora or ulta though. I've never had anything but problems when ordering directly from their website. They have the worst customer service I've ever seen.
Mary F.
Fontana, CA
First let me say that this is my HOLY GRAIL PALETTE! i stayed up all night and honestly it was well worth the frustration lol, its beautiful and incredibly pigmented. i find it blends very smoothly with brush or fingers and it smells like heaven. I wear it everyday and ill definitely be picking up another in November.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
I adore this palette. you can make some gorgeous looks, from subtle to sultry and everything in between. the products are very buttery and blend able. I've created some great looks for me and my daughter. oh and don't forget that great peach scent! yum ūüćĎ
Gabrielle H.
Love this palette! First off the smell is wonderful. Second you get a LOT of shadows making the price worth it. The colors are all very very pretty and wearable. The mixture of mattes and shimmers is also great. The pigment is not as great as I thought it would be, but perfect for creating soft everyday looks.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
On the second launch in December 2016, I was in line SO late for this palette. This palette has 18 shades and retails for $49 USD. Ever since, I've used this everyday and can create so many looks with this. I couldn't believe the hype over this at first but now I totally get it. It's a great palette for neutral looks for day time, along with sultry, dark eyes for the evening. My favorite is to create peachy pink looks with this!
Danielle S.
This palette is well worth all the hype and the wait! I'm so excited they made this a permanent part of the collection! The eyeshadow is creamy but it's a powder and blends like a dream. The colors are gorgeous and perfect for all skin tones. You can't go wrong with the peach smell! Highly recommend to anyone!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.