BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Mary F.
Fontana, CA
First let me say that this is my HOLY GRAIL PALETTE! i stayed up all night and honestly it was well worth the frustration lol, its beautiful and incredibly pigmented. i find it blends very smoothly with brush or fingers and it smells like heaven. I wear it everyday and ill definitely be picking up another in November.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
On the second launch in December 2016, I was in line SO late for this palette. This palette has 18 shades and retails for $49 USD. Ever since, I've used this everyday and can create so many looks with this. I couldn't believe the hype over this at first but now I totally get it. It's a great palette for neutral looks for day time, along with sultry, dark eyes for the evening. My favorite is to create peachy pink looks with this!
Valerie R.
Mesa, Az
Another amazing palette from Too Faced!! These colors are amazing, there's a good mix between light natural and darker shades. They are good for everyday use as well. The formula is easy to blend also very pigmented. I am highly satisfied with this palette, and an extra bonus it smells amazing. I definitely recommend you add this palette to your collection! :)
Kelley C.
The hype for this palette was soooo real! Lol. However now that the dust has settled I don't reach for it as much. I do think this palette led the way for some of the warmer toned palette we're being bombarded with lately. The shadows are pigmented and blend well but I do wish there were more peachy tones in the palette.
Kayumi L.
Too Faced eyeshadow are by far the greatest I've tried (and I've tried a lot) so far. Granted I haven't tried the other large name brands, but Too Faced's shadow is so smooth and pigmented. Their Peach collection is no different, and it smells like peaches. The colors are amazing for any time wear and anyone call pull it off.
Kymberlyn T.
This is by far the most beautifully packaged and nicely smelling palette in my collection. With very many colors to choose from, the color range is peachy, but still there are other colors besides only peach. You can create so many looks with this palette ranging from neutral to smokey. The only thing I can pick on is I wish there were more transition shades put into the palette. There are two very light ones and two darker crease shades, however I feel that I am missing a good transition.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have heard great things about this palette & if I tried it I would give it 5 stars! I heard it smells like peaches & I would loveeee to have that! Especially when doing a makeup look, I also heard it is very pigmented, now why not try it when this is the perfect palette! Plus I love too faced products
Natalie L.
I absolutely love the colors in this palmetto. I'm a peach toned shade type of woman. But the shadows aren't as buttery as the chocolate bar palettes. They are better than their holiday shadows or their collabs in the weird cardboard packaging. In terms of smell, that's mybhjghe con and the main reason I took away one star. Idk who told them this is what peaches smell like but it's not this. This is that $1 fruity perfume that we've left in the car in the 100 degree heat for several days. And it's so overpowering that you can't get away from it. If I hadn't bought it from the TF site it would have gone back. It's too much of a hassle to do online returns so now it's just sitting on my dresser as decoration.
Danielle S.
This palette is well worth all the hype and the wait! I'm so excited they made this a permanent part of the collection! The eyeshadow is creamy but it's a powder and blends like a dream. The colors are gorgeous and perfect for all skin tones. You can't go wrong with the peach smell! Highly recommend to anyone!
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
First off, this smells INCREDIBLE. Everytime I open the case, I want to eat some peaches. It doesn't smell artificial to me at all.

I  love how well balanced these shades are. The pinks and browns are especially gorgeous, and there is a nice mix of matte and shimmer.

My only issues are that the super light colors aren't super pigmented, and the purple doesn't hold up well. Otherwise, I love this!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.