BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Erica M.
Where to begin about this palette. The colors are all so very pigmented and glide on smoothly to you eyes. The smell of this palette is also crazy good..so good that I want to eat it,lol! Another great palette from TooFaced
Kemmi K.
Baltimore
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette  The Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow is very pretty:) But the colors are amazing. Very Very pigment. The shadow comes on very smooth.  It smells like peaches. Yum! lol The price range $49. I would recommend this product.  Beautiful colors. Must Must!  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
First off, Im a huge TooFaced brand fan girl. I own most of their palettes and love them all. This palette is no exception.
As with all TF palettes, it is highly pigmented and blends to perfection. I love that it has a good balance of matte & shimmer colors that can take you from fresh & sweet to sexy and dramatic.
Very versatile, gorgeous colors and of course it smells like a fresh peach.😊 Beautiful palette.
Paige B.
I am loving this palette!! It is beautiful and I'm so so happy I purchased this. The colors are so pretty and are unlike any that I have in other palettes and oh boy does this smell delicious! I think it smells so much better than the chocolate bars. Also it is very pigmented and blends easily. If u are considering please grab one! Cruelty free!
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
So after about a year of wanting this I finally had to buy it! They had it for a great deal on macys.com and wow am I in love with it. First off the smell is to die for!!! The eye shadows go on so smooth and blend like a dream. It's a mix of peachy colors and neutrals which is my every day go to for work. I can see myself reaching for this palette a lot more than I would palette I have already.
xochitl A.
Mebane , NC
Estoy enamorada de esta paleta tiene un colar naranja que me facina para color de transición es muy elegante el color y pigmenta Super bien aparte que la sombra se desliza tan suave y tiene un aroma a dulce de durazno que dan ganas de comer me encanta es buenísima

I am in love with this palette has an orange paste that makes me transitional color is very elegant color and pigment Super well apart that the shadow slides so smooth and has a sweet peach aroma that makes me want to eat I love it is great
Jazmyn T.
Winchester, KY
OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOODDDDDDDDD!!! This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life!!!! This palette is one of kind that I've seen. This makeup palette literally looks like a goddess threw up on it:)
Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
This is an exceptional palette. It has beautiful shades for multiple different looks, the shadows are super pigmented and creamy. I never have a problem with fall out. They are long lasting which makes them a good value for the price, they are cruelty free and smell like fresh peaches every time I open the palette!
Brianna I.
Las Vegas, NV
This palette is super pigmented and the colors ante so pretty. It's a really great palette for any type of makeup look. There's so many beautiful colors in this palette. I've been using it since it came out and I've had sooo many new looks out of it I would definitely use it again
Telika S.
Omg!!! What can I say? This palette was on my wishlist was through the roof when Too Faced made this palette permanent I was so excited to finally purchase this palette the colors are beautiful and Peach is definitely is in season I love this palette!! Definitely should be in your personal and professional kit
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.