BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Maria M.
SAMMAMISH, WA
Mi valoración no llega a cinco estrellas, ya que no me motiva mucho que mis productos de maquillaje tengan olor, pero por lo demás es todo un clásico entre mis paletas como sus antecesoras las Chocolate de Too Faced, los pigmentos no son perdurables, por lo que suelo retocarla pasadas unas horas, pero los colores son tan bonitos que lo compensa.
amélie L.
I remember the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette being the first thing I bought from Sephora, and I love it so much! The eyeshadows are very pigmented, and the palette smells like peaches! I also adore the packaging, it is so cute! I want to buy more of Too Faced’s eyeshadow palettes.
Vatrece N.
Douglasville, GA
I love this palette. I purchased it when it released the first time and was only supposed to be limited edition. I hit pan on my three most used colors rather quickly because this was my every day go to palette for months. It's not what I'd call richly pigmented, but it's definitely pigmented and lasts all day.
Raphael M.
Visalia, CA
My favorite, when my husband gave me this palette for our anniversary it made me so happy! I love the way Too Faced made the pigments, easy to blend; colorful and flawless
Spencer C.
Meshoppen, PA
The Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette is one of my favorites. The palette smells amazing, and the colors are beautifully paired together. This palette is always my go to for everyday makeup.
Chantal O.
New Caney
OMG!! So I had been wanting this Pallet since it came out and I just got it not to long ago and before opening it the packaging is perfect draws your attention and it does smell like peaches like the box says it does and all the colors are perfect and I love it 😍😍. I would totally recommend you buying it Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Amy M.
Lebanon, PA
I love this product. The packaging is so cute and smells so good. It last almost all day long. I use this pallete pretty often. I have several too faced pallete but the peach pallete is my favorite. I would definitely recommend it to everyone else Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kayla L.
Grand Rapids
I own this palette and it is very pretty and smells amazing but every time I use it I feel like my eyes swell 😳 I have pretty sensitive skin so I’m not sure what it could be 😔
Bethany G.
DeKalb
I love every single color of this palette! Some can be used as blushes or bronzers if need be, and it is quite easy to turn a work-appropriate look into a night-out look just by adding a little bit of a darker color on the outside! I highly recommend this! As an added plus, the eyeshadows also smell amazing!
Alexis B.
Mechanicsburg
Omg I love this palette so much!!! The pigment is amazing and easy to layer I only used a few shades to do this look I really love the pink colors I recommend this palette a lot!!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.