BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jamie B.
I am literally obsessed with this palette. There are so many color choices that can create any look! You have dark colors for a smoky eye for the evening or light, shimmery colors for a natural eye for work. Plus the smell is just divine. The price point is a little heavy, but if you don't already have a palette with similar colors, it's definitely worth it! It's the only palette I have been using as of late!
Marina R.
Los Banos
This pallete by Too Faced cosmetics is one of my favorite palletes. It has the perfect peachy shades to build a perfect eyeshadow look for any occasion, and it's smells amazing and you glide the buttery formula across you eyelids. I'm so in love with this pallete, I use it almost every day, and totally recommend it to anyone who loves these shades, a wonderful buttery shadow and the smell of lovely peaches.
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
These shadows are super bright and girly, but not so bright that you couldn't wear them during the day. They're perfect for this Spring's peach trend too. Speaking of peaches, smell the palette! It smells exactly like a big juicy peach! I really like this palette. The packaging is cute. The shadows are long wearing and pigmented with very little fallout. And it's a Too Faced product, so you know it's going to be great!
Moriah C.
I am literally obsessed with this palette! I was able to buy it from Sephora one of the first times it restocked. I use it all the time and the amount of gorgeous looks you can create with these creamy colors is endless. Below is a fall look I did!
Stephanie L.
GLENDALE, AZ
Too Faced Cosmetics consistently knocks it out of the park! Their eyeshadows are creamy while applying (while still being a powder, which is pretty amazing) to ensure even coverage. The colors, especially in this palette, can either be used for that natural look, or applied with a bit more oomph to really make your eyes pop! I have used Too Faced products for years, and have never walked away disappointed.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Let me start off by saying I just bought this pallet recently and I must admit it smells delicious and I love the way that it makes my brown eyes stand out. I love how the eyeshadows don't have as much fallout as other eyeshadows do when applying makeup. I am super blessed to own an amazing pallet.
Alta P.
Columbia, SC
Smells wonderful! However palette is lacking. I never find myself reaching for this one, the pigment is mediocre and the color scheme is bland. I was excited about the green in the palette, but was disappointed in the color pay off. I always post photos of me using the products I review but I literally don't have a single photo using this palette Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Tiffany V.
The Woodlands, TX
My favorite eyeshadow palette is Sweet Peach! There's great neutral colors for a office daytime look, bold colors for a night out and the shimmers are on point. My skin tone is deep and I have no problem with pigment or blending. I have an extra palette in the box ready to use for when I hit pan on my current palette.
Taylor B.
Joppa, MD
Seriously get this palette! It is a little pricey but definitely worth the splurge. There are all ups and no downs. It's smells like peaches I mean come on. The shades work together so well, there is a good range of transition shades to base shades. And not too much shimmer all around a good palette and many possibilities!!!
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
I recently purchased this palette and fell in love. The colors in this palette are everything. I am able to make so many eye looks with this palette that I just adore. Also the peach scent that accompanies this palette is the epitomy of perfection. A must have in everyone's makeup bag for sure.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.