BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This is my favorite palette ever!! It absolutely smells like heaven and the colors are absolutely gorgeous on my fair skin tone. The pigmentation is good and they blend very easily. I always feel so pretty wearing these shades as they look natural on me.
Ashley S.
I love the colors and the sweet peach scent of the palette, but I just don't feel the quality is quite as amazing as the chocolate bar palettes! They just don't blend as easy and are not quite as pigmented. Its not that they aren't amazing, just not quite as amazing as some of Too Faced's other palettes.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
I do not put a 10 because it has some dusty shadows, although they work well and because there is a shadow that I did not like "Talk Derby to me", the last of them all. A priori is a violet shadow with glitter and sparkles, but the swatchearla is very dusty, it is patched and instead of being violet it becomes gray with violet glitter that spreads. Otherwise the palette is just perfect.
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
I was lucky enough to get this when it first launched and i just adore the packaging first of all but also the range of colors is simply beautiful and it smells like peach rings which i love these are as good as other too faced shadows blendable pigmented and smooth. buy this when they re-release it
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I like the colorrr ,,, I want to buy another one becouse the one that I bought it its broken ,,, it was reallly goood you can find it everywhere ,,, and it's a nice packaging ,,i willl buy sooooon ,,Thank you
Guera M.
This is one of my everyday go-to palettes! The shades are highly pigmented, very little fall out of any & the smell of peaches is dramatic! The shades are Matte and shimmers so you get both in this amazing palette. I have two. One I purchased from Sephora when it first launched and that was broken upon me receiving it but then I got another during the January launch this year and I haven't stopped using it. You won't be dissatisfied at all! It's amazing.
Danielle P.
Boonton, NJ
I begged for this product for christmas and I was so happy I got it. It is so versatile and I have used every single color in this pallette. I always do my friends make up when we go out and we all have different eye color, shape, and skin tone and this pallette works on every single one of them. They loved their looks so much that they went out and bought the palette for themselves. You also cant resist the smell.
Heather R.
Socorro, NM
This palette is so amazing! I purchased out of hype and didn't realize I would love it so much. It is such cute packaging and compares with all the other too faced palettes amazingly! It is very pigmented and smells delicious. I purchased online and I would definelty purchase again if need be. ❤️🍑
For a while I wanted to try a too faced eyeshadow palette but it was only this year that I got my hands on the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette and I LOVED IT! 100% would recommend!
Allie T.
I really love this palette! It has enough of a mix between bold and subtle colors to enable you to create a look no matter where you’re going. It’s mostly a warm palette so it’s definitely versatile and easy to use.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.