BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessie H.
Vancleave , MS
This is the best palette ever!!!!! I freaking love it! I use it every single day and love the fact that you can do many looks wit it! Highly recommend!! I have blue eyes and it looks great with them :)
I love this eyeshadow pallet! I have created so many different eye looks with this. I suggest to buy this. I think this pallet could be used for almost everyone!
Danielle S.
This palette is well worth all the hype and the wait! I'm so excited they made this a permanent part of the collection! The eyeshadow is creamy but it's a powder and blends like a dream. The colors are gorgeous and perfect for all skin tones. You can't go wrong with the peach smell! Highly recommend to anyone!
Kirsti A.
Dallas, TX
I typically love any palette from Too Faced but I find myself reaching for this one constantly. The packaging is cute but also keeps it safe when traveling. The shadows themselves smell really good; I had my boyfriend smell it too since he's pickier than I am and I'd heard that people didn't like the smell but he likes it too! I don't always use the bold colors but the grungey oranges and browns are constant favorites for me.
Gabrielle H.
Love this palette! First off the smell is wonderful. Second you get a LOT of shadows making the price worth it. The colors are all very very pretty and wearable. The mixture of mattes and shimmers is also great. The pigment is not as great as I thought it would be, but perfect for creating soft everyday looks.
Elif C.
Berkeley, CA
LOVE THIS PALETTE. I could go on for ages about it. The color selection is amazing and they're all super pigmented and don't crease at all. Not to mention that it smells heavenly. Definitely worth the money, and I'm super sad that its a limited edition palette as I'd continue to purchase it if it weren't
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
First off, this smells INCREDIBLE. Everytime I open the case, I want to eat some peaches. It doesn't smell artificial to me at all.

I  love how well balanced these shades are. The pinks and browns are especially gorgeous, and there is a nice mix of matte and shimmer.

My only issues are that the super light colors aren't super pigmented, and the purple doesn't hold up well. Otherwise, I love this!
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have heard great things about this palette & if I tried it I would give it 5 stars! I heard it smells like peaches & I would loveeee to have that! Especially when doing a makeup look, I also heard it is very pigmented, now why not try it when this is the perfect palette! Plus I love too faced products
Natalie L.
I absolutely love the colors in this palmetto. I'm a peach toned shade type of woman. But the shadows aren't as buttery as the chocolate bar palettes. They are better than their holiday shadows or their collabs in the weird cardboard packaging. In terms of smell, that's mybhjghe con and the main reason I took away one star. Idk who told them this is what peaches smell like but it's not this. This is that $1 fruity perfume that we've left in the car in the 100 degree heat for several days. And it's so overpowering that you can't get away from it. If I hadn't bought it from the TF site it would have gone back. It's too much of a hassle to do online returns so now it's just sitting on my dresser as decoration.
Mary F.
Fontana, CA
First let me say that this is my HOLY GRAIL PALETTE! i stayed up all night and honestly it was well worth the frustration lol, its beautiful and incredibly pigmented. i find it blends very smoothly with brush or fingers and it smells like heaven. I wear it everyday and ill definitely be picking up another in November.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.