BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
This pallet has so many great eyeshadow colors. It works for all eyes and is well worth the price. The shadows are highly pigmented and so easy to blend and apply. The scent is also peach but not too awfully strong. I would highly recommend this I use it daily.
Maria A.
Bowling Green, KY
I couldn't wait to get this pallete when I found out it was returning in December. I was so sad that I missed out on it the first time it came around, I have all of the chocolate bar palettes and I really needed to have this one as well. I love it! It Blends beautifully, I believe it's a great palette for blue eyes. It just seems peachy colors and gold look really great with my blue eyes.
Katie S.
Bethel Spgs, TN
LOVE the colors and mixture of mattes and shimmer shades! There are a couple of the shades that I don't use very often but the pigment is great and very good quality!
Shikinya C.
Like all of the other Too Faced palettes this one is a must have. I love how they create palettes that can be used for any occasion as well as everyday. The color payoff is consistently good and I absolutely love the smell it has as I apply it to my eyes. It's a visually appealing palette as well as one that stimulates other senses.
Jacqueline B.
Ames, IA
Omg this product is literally my favorite palette I own! First off, the packaging is SO cute! The actual product inside has great quality. The colors stay on all day for me, which is an important thing for me when buying a palette. The colors are very versatile and can be used for any occasion, whether it be everyday or on a night out. I also really enjoy the smell of the peach palette! Overall, I say definitely buy this product because you won't regret it!
Courteney H.
This!!! Of you're a fan of warm pinks and oranges this is the pallet for you! Not only will you want to eat it because it smells like freshly picked peaches on a warm summer day you will fall in LOVE with the gorgeous pigmentation of this pallet. There's minimal fallout and you can easily match each color with just about any outfit.
Caitlin W.
Mc Kenzie, AL
Prior to buying this product I truly felt it was super hyped for no reason, but I received it as a birthday present from my boyfriend and was amazed at how good this was. I love the color variety. It smells incredible.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I freaking love the palette. I love all the colors and the blend ability of the shades and the pigmentation. It does a great neutral eye and overall just a fantastic palette. I am so glad I spurged and bought this. The only downside for me is the smell. I am not fond of the overly fake peach scent.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
This eyeshadow pallet works great with any look! Gives me a vibrant look. The colors work great with any skin tone. I love the simple but chique packaging. The product you get for the price is remarkable! I get mine at Ulta usually so I recommend to everyone! Comes at a great price!
Renata S.
baltimore
Oh my god I literally love this palette. I use it more often than any of the eye shadow palettes I own. It smells amazingggg and has beautiful shades. I love using the darker shades such as "summer yum" and "puree" at the end of my outer outer v and then blend them out with shimmery shades such as "bellini", "candied peach" and "luscious" on my lid then i place "nectar" which is a beautiful whitish-goldish shimmery shade on my inner corner to brighten up my eyes.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.