BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Heather R.
Socorro, NM
This palette is so amazing! I purchased out of hype and didn't realize I would love it so much. It is such cute packaging and compares with all the other too faced palettes amazingly! It is very pigmented and smells delicious. I purchased online and I would definelty purchase again if need be. ❤️🍑
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
I do not put a 10 because it has some dusty shadows, although they work well and because there is a shadow that I did not like "Talk Derby to me", the last of them all. A priori is a violet shadow with glitter and sparkles, but the swatchearla is very dusty, it is patched and instead of being violet it becomes gray with violet glitter that spreads. Otherwise the palette is just perfect.
Danielle P.
Boonton, NJ
I begged for this product for christmas and I was so happy I got it. It is so versatile and I have used every single color in this pallette. I always do my friends make up when we go out and we all have different eye color, shape, and skin tone and this pallette works on every single one of them. They loved their looks so much that they went out and bought the palette for themselves. You also cant resist the smell.
Samantha R.
My favorite palette ever!! Seriously have used it everyday since I bought it. The colors are so magical lol they smell amazing and the color payoff is wonderful. You can create a sexy smokey eye, a soft cut crease, or playful look. It's worth the price. You don't have to be a pro to do a great look with this palette because the colors blend so easily.
Kasie Ella M.
Talladega, AL
Received this palette as a Christmas gift and I fell in love with it. The colors are so beautiful and go with everything so I can wear them anytime of year. This is my first too faced palette but I would totally spend the money for it again because it's really awesome. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Albanys T.
Too faced pallet it's incredible!!! It was my first time buying too faced products and I loved it. It's a little expensive but I don't regret, it's around 45-48$ I don't remember. I still have it and I would buy it again. Definitely, the colors are amazing and give you the final touched in your makeup
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I like the colorrr ,,, I want to buy another one becouse the one that I bought it its broken ,,, it was reallly goood you can find it everywhere ,,, and it's a nice packaging ,,i willl buy sooooon ,,Thank you
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
I was lucky enough to get this when it first launched and i just adore the packaging first of all but also the range of colors is simply beautiful and it smells like peach rings which i love these are as good as other too faced shadows blendable pigmented and smooth. buy this when they re-release it
Lauren R.
I love the colors in this palette and I LOVE Too Faced! My biggest issues with this pallet were the price, fallout and pigmentation from the darker colors. The pallet is a bit too expensive considering the last two darker shades weren't coming on as pigmented as the lighter colors and the fallout, no matter the color, that would be there, even when tapped.
I do love the colors and palette, but I was hoping for more.
Guera M.
This is one of my everyday go-to palettes! The shades are highly pigmented, very little fall out of any & the smell of peaches is dramatic! The shades are Matte and shimmers so you get both in this amazing palette. I have two. One I purchased from Sephora when it first launched and that was broken upon me receiving it but then I got another during the January launch this year and I haven't stopped using it. You won't be dissatisfied at all! It's amazing.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.