BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Nina R.
Mendota, IL
I love this eyeshadow palette and I love the smell! The colors are beautiful and the shimmer shades are pigmented and buttery, I bought it at ulta, I use this product every day and I would buy it again
Katelynn P.
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette.It is Worth the money. I use this product almost everyday. It is easy to apply.It goes on  really well. The colors are really beautiful.
Manda P.
Fresno, CA
Just got this a few weeks ago, and I truly had been wanting this! Once I got my hands on this baby, I was in LVOE! It smells soooooo peachy, I can't help but sniff it every so often when i'm using it. I think I like it more for the packaging than the actual product itself lol. but its definitely a must for your vanity!
Maddie M.
Frederick, MD
Although it smells incredible and the packaging is vibrant, durable, and aesthetically pleasing to look at, the color pay off varies. Some shades are creamy than the others, and some, including the darker colors, are dry, gritty, and unpigmented. Overall, this is more of a collectors item and I would not use everyday.
Christina A.
I LOVE the colors in this pallet ... I got it when I just started getting into makeup and had no idea it was sold out everywhere. HOWEVER .... For me at least I feel the shadows are very chalky and it's not my most reached for pallet. I do love the peachy smell and beautiful colors I just wish i had a better application.
Malea R.
Snellville , GA
Come through neutrals I love this pallets so so much alright not only does it smell like peaches it taste like peaches to don't ask me how I know it just does. This palette is so pigmented and easy to blend. Throw in the chocolate bar palette too for a neutral peachy look that smells like chocolate and peaches and you have like the best concoction ever. It taste like peaches tooooooo.
arria t.
Omg this product right her is amazing I recommend this product to you so much go and buy this product when you get a chance Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO
LOVE this palette! This was one of my first high end products. I usually prefer more browns and neutrals on my lids, but these color options are so fresh! Will definitely be wearing this palette through spring and summer. If you want a full peach look, pair with Too Faced Melted Matte lipstick in 'Feelin Myself'.
Tess Z.
Novato, CA
I finally received this in the mail after waiting for forever but this palette is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors even though there aren't many peachy shades. It's the perfect palette for neutral toned, everyday colors! And they are so buttery and creamy and highly pigmented! The scent smells like artificial peach candy but I like it. I also don't find it overwhelming. I have to basically touch my nose to the palette to be able to smell it and the scent doesn't linger on my face. I also appreciate the sturdy packaging. I'm happy with the magnetic closure and not a snap closure. Overall, I couldn't recommend this enough! It's amazing!
Katie D.
This was my first high end palette and i absolutely love it. It smells like peaches and there’s so many different choices for eye looks. I typically use this the most for my everyday looks.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.