BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I got into the hype and stood in line for this, but it's so worth it. First of all it smells like peaches! And the colors in this are so unique and gorgeous. They're good for spring or summer. But you have Colors for night makeup as well. They blend well and the pigmentation is amazing. I don't even know if they make this anymore but if you can get your hands on it, you'll like it.
Alayna J.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes in my collection! It has the perfect corals, purples, and warm tones that bring out my blue eyes so gorgeously! I especially love using this palette in the summer or springtime. The mattes shades are extremely pigmented and aren't chalky at all. The shimmery shades included are so creamy and packed with pigment! Plus, this palette has such a fresh, peachy scent that makes me happy everytime I smell it.
cade q.
Mason City, IA
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette i have ever owned. With the pops of color, it makes me get out of my comfort zone while still looking good & not too crazy. They shades are so blendable & work perfectly together. The scent is amazing, the colors are beautiful. I've used this palette every day since I bought it. LOVE THIS.
Yoana S.
Houston
It is a very useful palette because they have neutral colors and others with sparkles. It diffuses very well. It is not dusty. This parsley has a very smooth texture. It is perfect for a beginner Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Katelynn P.
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette.It is Worth the money. I use this product almost everyday. It is easy to apply.It goes on  really well. The colors are really beautiful.
Manda P.
Fresno, CA
Just got this a few weeks ago, and I truly had been wanting this! Once I got my hands on this baby, I was in LVOE! It smells soooooo peachy, I can't help but sniff it every so often when i'm using it. I think I like it more for the packaging than the actual product itself lol. but its definitely a must for your vanity!
Kimmi R.
San Diego, CA
Personally I’m a big fan of the smell, and that’s what lead me to mainly purchasing it. For a peachy tone palette I do not feel that you get a desired look of a peach that being a burnt pink, orange, brown, taupe look, but more of a soft pink. Although you can do a dramatic look with the palette, and a soft daily look. The price is a little higher it is a good palette for a makeup collection, and soft makeup.
Allison K.
Nickelsville, VA
This is my favorite palette currently. On top of it smelling just like every exit in Georgia (like peaches, in case you didn't know GA was the 🍑 state), the colors are amazing. They blend well. They are pigmented, and the stay where you put them with no creasing. I highly recommend this palette!!! Use it all the time.
Colleen W.
This is the one essential eyeshadow palette I use because it has almost any color you'd need for an everyday look! The palette smells amazing (I'm still in awe) and it will last for a long time because you don't need to use a ton of eyeshadow to get a good pigment. Very impressed with this!
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
Too Faced was my first non-drugstore beauty purchase back fifteen or so years ago. I was instantly sold when I saw their eyeshadow duos. I should have known that I needed a modern too faced palette. WHY did I wait so long? This thing smells like heaven, the shadows blend like unicorns and dreams, and there's some amazing colors in here. I usually shy away from warmer palettes because I'm very cool toned, but I actually love the way these look on me!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.