BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Dani M.
bellingham, WA
This is my first too faced product and wow. IT SMELLS LIKE PEACHES I want to eat it its soo good. I loved their packaging as well with the little pink crinkle paper pieces in there very cute. The product itself is very pigmented, least to say I have a new obsession and I am on sephora now....
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I just picked this palette up a few weeks ago and I just love Too Faced eyeshadow. Soooo easy to work with. I’m super new to eyeshadow and can use this easily. Buy it
Brooke M.
It is such a wonderful pallet. The colors are very creamy and blend out nice. There is a good variety. The colors pop out very well, the pinks work for blue eyes very well. Sometimes I have a hard time blending out the darker colors. I would absolutely recommend this palette and would buy again.
jessica c.
I use this every single day! The shadows are stunning and I have never been let down by this palette! I'm not very comfortable with eyeshadows, but this truly changed the entire game for me. This is the best palette I have ever owned and would highly recommend for anyone, from beginners to pros!
Rene M.
arvada
This is a really good pallet i use it everyday and i think that you should get it and the product actually smells like peaches i do not know how they do it love this pallet and i hope i will never run out of it
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
This palette smells so amazing, but I personally think the newer sweet peach palette in the two face collection smells better. I like 80% of the shadows in this collection, but I don’t think these colors are very “peachy” and also the more pink/peachy colors aren’t as pigmented as I wish they would be.
Melissa V.
I myself am a big fan of pinks/peach like colors so I couldn’t pass up purchasing this palette. Some of the colors are super pigmented and some of them are not. The biggest difference I’ve found with shimmery eyeshadow in general is using your finger to apply it to your eye. The color comes out a lot better
Evie. T.
rocky point NC
I used this palette yesterday for the first time. My eyes are a grayish blueish color and I think it could fit any eye color there is a wide variety of colors in the palette. The eyeshadow is in a hard almost heavy like case which protects these pigmented colors from breaking apart. I would buy it again for sure, I had a nice experience with it.
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
This by far one of the best shadow pallets I have owned. I love the pigmentation of the shadow and how you can use it wet or dry. I use it wet for the night out darker look. You can also use some of the colors to highlight the cheek bones as well and it works really well. I love it. It also has a sweet scent that lasts. This color is very pippin for spring summer and fall.
The pallet itself is awesome because it is a metal type container which protects your makeup from danger and is really nice. The colors seem to last all day and don't rub off like most and they don't bother my allergies because the powder is a soft powder and not Caky and think like most nor does it have glitter flakes that fall over your charms and getting in your eyes. With this pallet you can create many looks from soft to dark and dramatic whatever look you are going for is what you will achieve. The value is great because a little goes a long way with this compact.
I was was a little hesitant when first buying because I usually only buy Walmart or drug store brands like maybeline or cover girl so this was a little out of my zone spending wise, but manI am happy I spent the cash it lasts longer so in the long run a few dollars more Is going to take me a lot longer way without having to go out and buy two pallets because my 2 fav colors are in separate pallets. So yea Go for it you will not regret it.
Faith C.
Smells amazing, has all pretty types of shades, blends nicely. I love that you can come up with so many different looks with it if you are willing to pay the price for it!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.