BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Veronica G.
Florham Park , NJ
I love this palette. It has been my go to for everyday. It is fun creating new looks with the colors that blend soeffortlessly together. Every combination works! I soend a lof time getting ready in the morning because it is my time and I enjoy it but if you have 5 minutes or 2 hours this palette will work for you. The smell is a bonus and once on the eyes you don't smell it which is a good thing....this palette is not only fun and cute but very much useful and worth the splurge!
Katie S.
Bethel Spgs, TN
LOVE the colors and mixture of mattes and shimmer shades! There are a couple of the shades that I don't use very often but the pigment is great and very good quality!
Alondra M.
Middleburg, FL
This pallete is 100% worth the hype, my boyfriend got it for me for Valentine's Day and since then I have not put it down. There are so many beautiful shades and they are all so creamy and buttery and pigmented. I read a couple of reviews where some mentioned that some of the shades were glittery and patchy, like candies peach, but I did not experience this issue. I am able to create so many beautiful looks with this pallete. I mean come on it smells like a cabbage patch kid the peach one haha, I'm seriously obsessed with this pallete.
Tessa K.
Canton, OH
I really do love this palette and it has convinced me to maybe buy more TooFaced palettes in the future! I was really skeptical at first because I was thinking this is mostly going to be pink and peach colored shadows I'm not gonna get a ton of use out of it, but that is far from the truth! It has so many everyday colors like browns and creams that this could definitely become a part of someone's everyday makeup routine!!
Lyndsey F.
BERWICK, PA
This pallet has so many great eyeshadow colors. It works for all eyes and is well worth the price. The shadows are highly pigmented and so easy to blend and apply. The scent is also peach but not too awfully strong. I would highly recommend this I use it daily.
Ebelin P.
I got this as a gift from my sis-in-law. I love the colors for the summer, more light neutral tones. Only cons is there aren't many options for matte transition shades and every look I tried looked pretty much the same. If you like summers, then this is for you. Would be perfect if it had more matte colors. Otherwise, I have no complaints. Good pigmentation, blendable, and long lasting. I like when I can use one pallet for the whole look, not the case here.
Amber M.
I love this palette!! The colors are great and I've already created quite a few different looks. The shadows are long lasting and I think this palette is worth the price. I have hazel green eyes and these shadows definitely compliment them. I would absolutely buy this palette again! Oh and the best part, its smells like peaches!! :)
Darby M.
This has quickly become my ride-or-die palette. These shadows are so stinking blendable compared to other Too Faced shadows. Also, the smell is seriously divine. It's definitely very peachy, so if you aren't into that smell then iIt may not be your thing. Overall, I love the color choices, pigmentation, and blendability. HIGHLY recommend.
Jacqueline B.
Ames, IA
Omg this product is literally my favorite palette I own! First off, the packaging is SO cute! The actual product inside has great quality. The colors stay on all day for me, which is an important thing for me when buying a palette. The colors are very versatile and can be used for any occasion, whether it be everyday or on a night out. I also really enjoy the smell of the peach palette! Overall, I say definitely buy this product because you won't regret it!
Maria A.
Bowling Green, KY
I couldn't wait to get this pallete when I found out it was returning in December. I was so sad that I missed out on it the first time it came around, I have all of the chocolate bar palettes and I really needed to have this one as well. I love it! It Blends beautifully, I believe it's a great palette for blue eyes. It just seems peachy colors and gold look really great with my blue eyes.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.