BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Emily D.
I recently got this product and i immediately fell in love! It is so pigmented and the colors are gorgeous! Iwill definitely being using it a lot! And it even smells good!!!
Jessica K.
Aberdeen, WA
Let me start by saying that this is an awesome palette. The formula of these shadows is excellent, aside the purple shade, which is patchy. Other than that these shadows are pigmented, easily blended, and look great all day. The shimmers in this palette are phenominal, especially if you apply them with your finger. I have only one complaint about this palette. I can't really create an entire look with this palette. There are a few transition shades, but not enough to create a wide variety of looks.
Anne Z.
Las Vegas, NV
I love too faced but I kept seeing bad reviews for this palette... well on my birthday I finally bit the bullet and bought it for myself and I couldn't be happier! This has everything, it's good for day OR night, bright colors and neutrals. I am so glad that I got it, I've worn it multiple times. The smell is sweet, but not over-powering and it's nothing that is noticeable after you put it on. It's very pigmented, and as long as you use a primer, it should last until you're ready to take it off.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This palette performs better than any other two faced palettes I have owned over the years. The shadows are pigmented and show up nicely on my fair skin tone. With a primer (MAC paintpot in Painterly) they last all day long without fading or changing. I initially did not feel that I needed this palette, but as soon as I saw it in person I knew I needed to have it.
K.T. ☾.
Abbeville, SC
I think this palette is amazing. It took me a while to finally buy it but I am so thrilled I finally did. I was looking at the overall colors of the palette and wasn't sure if it would be for me or not and it definitely is the perfect palette for me. I will say that it does have a lot of fall out, so I would suggest doing eyeshadow first and then foundation, etc. I think this palette is perfect for spring and summer. I can't wait to play around with it more but so far it is my favorite palette.
Olivia R.
Wildomar, CA
This palette has a verity of colors and I love that. Some shadows are patchy and you have to work them a little more to blend them out/apply, but I just love the peachy colors and the vibe of the palette that I'm okay with the extra work. I don't go for the darker shades but I like that there is a wide variety of colors, so I could go for a light day time look or a smoky/sultry date night look with ease. The price point is a bit high for the quality but you do get a lot of shadows. My palette doesn't have too strong of a smell at all... but that may be just the one I picked up.
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Smells soooo sweet! Just like peaches! And the colors pop, even on my skin tone it looks great. I definitely recommend this too faced product to anyone. And did I forget to mention, it smells sooooo good! This would make a great gift for anyone and I will be purchasing this fpr my goddaughter who recently got into makeup and I know she will love it as much as I do. #MakeupMadness
Jennifer H.
This is by far my favorite palette by two-faced not only because I love the smell of peaches but because the pigmentation and colors are awesome! I'm so thankful I was able to get my hands on it! I know that they didn't have it around for very long and it was a limited edition but definitely one of my favorite go to palettes for the summertime and fall!!
Deanne F.
Scottsdale , AZ
I'm last aboard the hype train but it's for real! The peach palette smells heavenly and contains a mix of sweet not overpowering shimmers and a few mattes in Light and dark to make nearly any look you want, with browns and bronzes, pinks and nudes, or purples and black. I am far from a professional and I am making looks that make me feel pretty and colorful. It just shot to the top of my favorites! No editing on my photo sorry for the extreme closeup haha. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
member-3dcf6c07b
Boerne, TX
Oh my gosh! This palette is amazing and very very pigmented! I would definitely get this again and recommend it to anyone who is looking for and easily blended eyeshadow palette! It's a must have!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.