BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
T'Lah M.
Odessa, TX
I we so excited to see this coming out again the colors are beautiful the smell is so good I have used this so much in the last 2 weeks I use the sample shadow instructions to do the smokey peach look and its gorgeous this is a must have palette and I nice step away from all the neutral colors
Katie W.
Clermont , FL
I went back and forth on getting this for a while but I'm so glad I finally caved! I already loved Too Faced's eyeshadows and the color selection is going to be perfect for Spring and Summer! The scent is strong but not overwhelming and doesn't stay on your face. If you've been debating, go for it!
Sarah C.
Bellevue, WA
This product is soooo amazing. It smells like real peaches and the pigment and sparkle the shadows have are really impressive and great. The colors are actually PERFECT for the spring and summer and you won't want to miss out on TooFaced's new amazing product !! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Katie R.
I love this palette so much. I honestly can't stop talking about it to my friends. First of all, it smells amazing while I put it on I smell the palette (weird I know). It's so pigmented with very little fall out. I mean all pigmented eyeshadows have some fallout, so it's nothing out of the ordinary. It's a great price for how many eyeshadows you are getting and it's so versatile. You can have a very natural look or a very smokey look.
Jessica J.
Stockton, CA
I love this product. The smell can be a little strong but when it is on you can't smell it anymore. The colors are easy to blend. They last all day with a primer on first. These colors are gorgeous. Very pigmented. I love the way they look with my skin tone. Can't wait to try more products from too faced since this is the first product I have ever purchased from them.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
I am so impressed with this palette the colors are highly pigmented and stunning combination. This palette is a must have for the spring into summer. And the sweet smell just tops it all off. I love it.very satisfied. Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Infused Highlighting Palette
Lily
It was one of the best eyeshadow palettes I have ever used. I can not find an alternative for it. I use it as my eyeshadow every day. My eyes are brown and go great with the colors in this palette 10/10
Maryann T.
I was fortunate enough to run out and pick up this palette on time. After seeing the reviews I knew it was going to fly off the shelves. This palette smells so good just like peaches each of the colors are beautiful pigmented and creamy. The packaging is adorable and I love to display it on my makeup vanity. I hope that they will make this part of their permanent collection.
Vanna W.
I absolutely love the sweet peach palette the shadows are super creamy and the pigment is bright they are easily blended. Too faced always has the cutest packaging I would highly recommend this product
Dana B.
Indianapolis, IN
This palette is perfect for my skin tone! Looks great with or without my spray tan. I have greenish blue eyes and the colors make my eyes pop. The colors blend well. The white, pink, purple, and brown shades are my favorite. I know some people can't stand the smell but I love the way the palette smells. While it is a great palette, I still prefer the chocolate palettes and will always go back to those. Also, what is up with that weird light green shade? It's a strange color and did not look good on me.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.